Chapter Thirteen

Naeva's Point of View

Ever since I fell unconscious I have been having constant headaches and it feels like someone is clawing my insides out. The pain is extreme and Mariana has been taking some of the pain although I ask her not to.

"Maybe you should actually enter this pack. It will give me some extra strength, which will make the pain more bearable you know," Mariana said, speaking as if she's smart.

"I am smart. You're the dumb one."

Alright, alright. Just do it. I think I will tell Magnus I finally shifted into my wolf, but tell him you are still weak because of all the abuse and lack of food and sleep.

"Okay, good. Maybe you aren't so dumb after all," she said while laughing, causing me to get another headache. Ugh.

"Oh, suck it up you big baby."

That Mariana is special.

"I know boo. Now hurry go tell Magnus. Must I always tell you what to do?"

I just rolled my eyes and went to go for a run in the woods first, so I can say that I shifted there.

After the run

After my run, I made my way to Magnus's office and knocked on the door.

"Come in."

I slowly opened the door and quietly walked over to Magnus. He was busy reading some documents and other stuff that I don't know.

"Um, I went for a run today and I shifted," I said fast, but you could still understand what I said.

"Oh, that's good news, but how did you go through the process all alone?" He asked curiously, while looking up from his work.

"Well I've seen others go through it and I remembered what they always told them, but my wolf is still very weak, because my other pack didn't feed me properly and you know," I said the last part quietly, while looking down.

"Well it is a good thing that you shifted. There is no need to do the ceremony, since I had already welcomed you in human form. Oh and tomorrow I will be introducing you to the pack," He said, while he went back to continue whatever it is he is doing.

So I went back to my room to relax, since the pain has finally decreased. As soon as I entered my room, I shut the door and dived onto my bed. Oh I missed you. The clawing and everything else that is happening to me had prevented me from getting any good rest.

My throat was a bit dry, so I went to grab the bottle of water I had on my bedside table, to see that instead of there being a bottle of water, I saw a bottle of blood.

"I am coming now."

Hey Guys! First off, I would like to apologize for not updating, but there was another internet problem and I had to go and get school stuff and yeah, I've been busy. So I apologize for that.

Now back to the story.

Oh boy, what is going to happen? Who's coming? So many questions. So what do you guys think of the story so far? Feel free to leave your suggestions to make this story better and your opinions in the comments section.

Anyways see you guys next chapter! Bye. Mwah :)