Chapter Nineteen

Naeva's outfit ^^^^^^

Naeva's Point of View

Here I am, just sitting in the car with Amara next to me on our way to the Starlight pack to help them. 

Amara, for once, is quiet and not saying anything in my mind, that makes me want to throw her into a moving vehicle, but Asia keeps sneaking worried glances at me.

After driving for what felt like forever, we had finally arrived the Starlight pack. Oh the joys of seeing Blake's face again. 

Mariana just keeps on growling about how she wants to slowly chop up his fingers, feed it to him, then finish chopping him into a million little pieces and dumping them into the ocean. Guess she hates him more than I do.

Once the car was packed with the others, everyone got out and made their way to the entrance of the pack house.

In the doorway, you could see Blake standing there with Rain wrapped around him like the snake that she is. 

Anyways, Magnus walked up to him and did the whole Alpha to Alpha talk thingy. I don't know, neither do I care what it is that they said to each other.

When they were all done, he suddenly sniffed the air, as if searching for something. Then his eyes landed directly on me.

Amara, whose hand I was holding, followed my gaze towards him. When she saw him looking at me, a mischievous look came into her eyes. I should have known that she was planning something, since she has been so quiet on this whole ride here. Hmm, what is she up to?

"You, you're alive?" He stuttered, while walking slowly towards me.

The other members of my pack who didn't know about him, was very confused, as they looked at us.

"So you expected me to be dead?" I questioned, looking him directly in his eyes.

He was at a loss of words. He suddenly looked down at Amara, then at me. His eyes suddenly darkened. He turned around and tried to walk back as casually as he could.

A few other people from his pack looked at me with confused and worried expressions. 

Now, when everyone was about to go see where it was they would be staying, Rain, just had to walk over to me. She flipped her hair to the other side, so that I could see that Blake had marked her.

I looked her straight in the eyes and said," the little doggy has finally been claimed, oh, but what about your real mate sweetie?" 

At first she was confused, but then she got angry. "You're just jealous that he wants me instead of you."

"Oh, please. You think I am jealous of fake love sweetie. He just uses you, seeing as he can't get with this," I said, while pointing at myself. 

Then I just walked away with Amara, before something stupid comes out of her mouth. Seeing as I know this place already, I just walked to one of the guest rooms.

Blake's Point of View

She's alive. She is actually alive and is back in the pack house. What is going to happen when she sees that I marked her sister? I was so stupid.

You know what. I don't need her. I have Rain, and besides she doesn't have a wolf, so she is unfit to be Luna and to rule my pack. 

Dante was yelling at me about we having a second chance to make things right, but I blocked him. He doesn't no what he's saying. 

Hey Guys! How are you doing? What do you think of the story so far? Is it good or bad? Feel free to leave any suggestions to make this story better and your opinions as well in the comments section below.

Does anyone else thinks that Blake is being a jerk? Like, seriously?! What is he thinking?

Anyways, gotta go. Luv yall. See you wonderful people next chapter and have a wonderful day or night. Mwah :}