Chapter Twenty Five

Magnus's Point of View

After the men had left with Naeva, I quickly ran to Naida, carrying her bridal style in my arms. It has been about a year since I had last saw her.

After my mate rejected me, and my second chance dying in a rogue attack, she was the only person who could get me to smile. It was as if she was the light in my darkness.

When she suddenly disappeared without saying a goodbye or at least leaving a note. My heart, once again, became frozen, but when Naeva showed up. Something about her always reminded me of her, but neither if them told me they had a sister.

Quickly I rushed her to the pack doctor, so that her wounds could be treated. Some how, she didn't have a wolf, unlike Naeva.

When I finally entered the office, the doctor made me leave, saying that I might be a distraction. So I left the room unwillingly and stood outside of the door, pacing back and forth worried.

A couple of minutes later Amara came bouncing in the hallway, with a big smile on her face. It was a bit creepy seeing her with a smile on her face. She was always reading a book, never talking to anyone but her mother.

She had her hair in two braids, with red ribbons at the end. She was wearing a long sleeved white shirt, with a long black, straight skirt. This is the first time she is wearing so much white.

When she saw me besides the door, she stopped jumping up and down, which was the sane time the doctor opened the door.
"Um, sir. The modification only make her wounds worse, and as for her condition, I can't tell what is wrong with her," she said nervously.

I took in a deep breath, while asking ,"Are you sure? "

" Yes. There's nothing I can do. "

" I know what to do. My mother taught me a special method of healing," Amara spoke to me for the first time.

"You sure it will work," I asked hopefully.

"Yep, just bring her to my room, " she said happily. I hope this works. So once again I carried her up to Amara's room, laying her gently on the bed.

" I will need you to wait outside."

I didn't want to, but I was willing to do anything right now, so that she would get better, so I quietly got out of the room.

Amara's Point of View

Magnus had just closed the door, so I quickly locked it to prevent someone from barging in.

Then I went and fill the bathtub with water. When it was filled, I dragged Naida body off the bed and into the tub.

I could have used my powers to do so, but this was much more fun.

When she was soaking in the tub of water, I couldn't help but wonder how she was still alive after so long.

So I kept an eye on her. Slowly, I could see the water working it's magic, because her wounds were quickly healing.

Bang, bang, bang! Magnus was pounding on the door while yelling for me to open it, but I ignored him.

"What are you doing to her! Let me in!" He yelled, still pounding hard on the door.

Why can he have a little patience? It's not like I'm going to kill her.

I went back into the bathroom to check up on her. Her wounds and bruises were fully healed. That went by quicker than I expected.

Now that she was healed, I removed her from the tub, dragged her from the bathroom to the bedroom and flew her on the bed. Then I went and open the door.

As soon as I unlocked the door, it was swung open with so much force, that if I hadn't gotten out of the way in time, I would be a pancake stuck to the wall.

In a flash, Magnus was besides the bed, gently holding her hand in his.

"How did you heal her?" He asked curiously.

"I have my ways."

Sooner than I expected, Naida began to open her eyes.

"Thank goodness you're alright!" Magnus hugged her as if his life depended on it.

"What happened before? I thought you was dead?" Magnus's voice was soft and sad.

She was about to respond to him, until her eyes landed on me. In a flash, her calm, ocean blue eyes changed to an icy blue colour.

Oh no! What is she going to do?!

Hey guys! How was your day? Do you like this chapter? Feel free to leave any suggestions to make this story better and your opinions as well in the comments section below.

Also, in case there are more errors than usual, it is because I am updating on my phone. So updates might be a bit slower.

Anyways bye. Mwah :-D