Chapter Fourteen

Amara >>>>>>> " picture her younger than she is now. This is just her features. :) )

Naeva's Point of View

Here I am, trying to come up with the quickest lie that makes sense to tell Magnus. He had walked into my room, only to see a girl on me, to him looked like she was giving me a bone crushing hug, but in reality was actually crushing my bones in a hug. 

Previously

"I'm coming now!" 

As soon as she had said those words, I got the worst headache ever! Then my body felt as if it was on fire and like I was being ripped into two. I rushed to the mirror and pulled up my shirt to see a pair hands stretching out from my skin. 

Then I felt intense pain, but I tried my best to not scream, which would have brought attention to me. 

After what felt like forever, I saw a girl, maybe around four or five curled up in a ball on the ground.

All then energy and power that was radiating off of her had caused the window to shatter.

Slowly she uncurled herself and stood up. She had long, ebony hair. She was pale skinned and had dark grey eyes and rosy red lips. 

She snapped her finger and instantly she was wearing a long, black dress. 

"I told you so many years ago to accept me, but instead you shut me out. Locked me inside of you away with that old dog of yours. I could give you much more than her. More power. Anything that it is you want, but you still ignored me," she said in a calm tone, which means she is beyond angry.

"But I can't kill you, because you are the only one who can contain me without dying after some time, but that doesn't mean I can't have a little payback," she continued, with each word, she came closer to me.

I was still weak, from all the pain she had cause, so I couldn't stop her.

When she was finally close to me, she lunged at me, and began hugging me so hard, that my bones were slowly crushing, adding to the pain.

"Amara, pl.. please, stop," I choked out.

"Oh no. You deserve what you are getting."

All of a sudden, the door swung open and in walked Magnus. 

Back to the present

Amara had stopped giving me a hug of death and had to turned around to face Magnus. She looked at him then turned to me. She had a look in her eyes that told me she had an evil plan in her head. 

I opened my mouth to say the first thing that come to my mind, but she beat me to it.

"Mother, who's that?" She spoke quietly, but just loud enough for him to hear.

"Mother?" Magnus said, shock evident on his face.

Hey Guys! How are you guys doing? First off I just wanted to thank everyone who took the time to read my book, seeing as it has 2k reads, so thank you. Mwah!

Anyways how are you guys liking the story so far? Is it good? Feel free to leave you suggestions to help make this story better and also your opinions in the comments section.

So it turns out the voice was Amara. I don't know if you guys have ever watched the show Supernatural or not, but I love it and that's where I got the name from. Awesome show.

Anyways, see you guys next chapter. Luv yall! Mwah! Thanks for reading and liking my story. Byee. :)