Chapter Six

Blake>>>>>>>

Blake's Point of View

 "I always knew the slut wasn't mute and was just faking it," Rain said, while breaking the moment of silence and while she also smirked at Naeva. 

My wolf, Dante, wanted to leave claw marks all over her face for calling our mate a slut, but I tried to contain his anger.

  "You call me a slut, when you're the one who's spreading your legs for every unmated male in this pack, " Naeva retorted back at her. 

Wow. Who knew the omega of the pack, who never fought back for nothing, was like this. I wanted to laugh at Rain's expression, but I decided it would be best to let them handle their business, since it's a family situation going on.

"Oh, now you like our mate?! The one that you rejected? She deserves better than you, and why in the world did you reject her?! Because she doesn't have a wolf, or is it because you thought she couldn't speak? You ungrateful pig! You should be happy the Moon Goddess gave you a beautiful mate, yet you had to ruin it!" Dante furiously shouted at me in my head. 

I was about to argue back at him, when I felt a painful sting, on my left cheek. I snapped back to what was happening, to see Naeva standing in front of me. 

"You deserved much more than that little slap," Dante said in my head, then went to the back of my mind. I was furious. I may be her mate, but I am still her Alpha, so how dare she slap me.

  "And as for you, Blake. I think the Moon Goddess did a mistake in choosing us as mates. Clearly you're meant to be with Rain. I mean, you both are nasty and disgusting and only think about yourselves and you're a man whore and she's the packs slut. You two are the perfect combination, " Naeva calmly said to me.

How could my mate say that to me? I thought she would want me to take her back? Something is telling me she is much more than I thought she was.

"You bet she is. She's our mate, but now she's going to leave us because of you stupidity!" Dante suddenly appeared out of nowhere, and yelled at me.

No. She can't leave me.

"Take her her to the cells. That's for slapping and insulting your Alpha and soon to be Luna," I said, while wrapping my hands around Rain.

I couldn't show that I was weak.

  "Have fun with your Luna, and women watch your mates before she comes after them too, and Blake, because there is nothing more you can do to me, you choose to lock me up, what a coward you are, Alpha,"  She spat at me.

I was hurt to see that my own mate, the one that was chosen to be with me forever, hated me.

"Yeah, now why would you possibly think that she hates you?" My wolf sarcastically said. "Oh, maybe it could be because you rejected her, called her ugly, and now you have decided to lock her up!"

   "Come on guys, lock me up, if you can catch me!"  I heard her wonderful voice shout, as she sprinted out the door. 

How can she run so fast without her wolf? 

"After her!" I yelled at the warriors, but it was to late. She was already to far.

What have I done?

Hey Guys! How are you liking the story this far? Is it good? Feel free to leave your opinions and suggestions down in the comments section. I hope you all are enjoying the story so far. Anyways, see you guys next chapter. :}