Chapter Twenty-Two

Naeva's Point of View

I was having a wonderful nights rest when I was woken up by someone jumping up and down on me, so I somehow managed to kick that person, which resulted in a thud. I slowly opened my eyes to see Asia rolling on the floor, holding her stomach, while groaning in pain.

When she saw me looking at her and trying my best not to laugh, she asked," Why the hell would you kick me in my stomach?"

"Why the hell did you think it was a good idea to jump on me anyways, huh?" I questioned back. "Oh don't be a big baby about it, the pain will be gone soon," I rolled my eyes. She just groaned in response. 

So  I went into the bathroom and did my normal routine as usual, then wen back into my room to see Asia running around the room, trying to get Amara to wear a pink and white floral dress.  So I just went to my closet and picked out some colourful shorts and a knitted sweater. 

Asia had given up on trying to get Amara into the dress, so she just let her wear a plain black, sleeveless dress.  

"Don't we have training today?" I asked Asia, who was jumping up and down on the bed like a little child.

"No, that's the reason why I came to wake you up. There is going to be a meeting soon, so we should probably go get breakfast now," She said while walking towards the door. 

'Well I'm just gonna read The Haunting of Hill House, so don't look for me,' Amara mindlinked me. Well I don't have to a brat to worry about. 'Heard that.'

Asia and I rushed out of the room and down the stairs into the kitchen to have a quick breakfast. We found a plate filled with pancakes on the counter for the pack members, so we each filled a plate with some. We both took a big bite out of our pancakes, only to spit it out. Now I see why the plate is filled, these pancakes don't even deserve to be called pancakes. Guess they couldn't find a good cook after I left.

So after we washed the horrible taste out of our mouths with water, since I was afraid of the pale looking orange liquid that is supposed to be orange juice, we went outside to where the meeting would be.

Almost everyone was there, just a few persons were missing, so everyone else was chatting. "So why do you think they called this meeting?" Asia asked while looking around for something or someone.

As soon as I was about to answer, Blake walked onto the makeshift stage, making everyone quiet down.

"So I called you all here today, because we found some information on the rouges. There are about five of them on the west border, so don't go there. Also, training will be shortened for now, but you will be trained harder. Alpha Magnus, I would like to speak to you in my office," He said, as he got off the stage and made his way to his office. 

Magnus's Point of View

'Well I'm glad that there are only about five rouges, so I could get back to my own pack even sooner, but why does Blake have to speak to me?' I couldn't help but wonder as I followed him to his office. 

As soon we entered the office, he quickly closed the door shut and closed the curtains. What's going on? "So what did you want to talk to me about?" I asked, while looking around to see if the room was safe.

"We found out that the rouges have a female prisoner," he said, while looking a bit off.

A female prisoner? Why would rouges have a female prisoner in the first place and what could they possibly gain from them? 

"Did you recognize them?" I asked.

"No, she is very pale skinned and has platinum blonde hair."

No, it can't be. It sounds exactly like her, but it can't be her. She's dead. It must be another girl. 

"Thank you for telling me this," I said, as I rushed out of the office. 

My head was racing with thoughts of her, and the moments we shared together. Everything was perfect, until we found her lifeless body, floating in the pond we shared our first kiss. This girl is definitely not her. 

Hey Guys! How are you doing? Do you like the story so far? Is it good? Who do you think this mystery girl is, and what connections does she have with Magnus? Feel free to leave any suggestions to make this story better and you opinions as well in the comments section. 

Anyways, see you wonderful people next chapter. Bye :-)