Chapter Forty Five

Niada's Point of View

I don't how long I have been out for, but all I know is that I have finally regained most of my strength back, but I can feel as if someone else is using it up slowly.

"How do you feel?" A voice I recognized as Pearlette asked. 

Slowly I opened my eyes to see that I was in a bath tub, filled with water, shells, seaweed and some other things.

"What's going on?" I asked, as I slowly made my way out of the tub.

"Well after you made contact with your sister, you began screaming and then you began drying up and you were extremely hot, and then you blacked out, so I did what I thought was best," she hurriedly said, as I tried to understand what she just said.

"So what did Naeva say? Is she okay?" She worriedly asked.

I remembered the chains and thought back to the room I had previously seen. 

"She's captured and she didn't tell me anything, but I know that she is definitely in Hell. I gave her some of my energy though."

Pearlette nodded her head, while she thought about something. "Okay. Well you are going to need your rest, so I suggest you go to sleep."

So I took her advice and just went to bed without even bothering to change from my wet clothing.

Naeva's Point of View

I could hear the screams of the tortured souls, echoing through out my cell. The barks and growls of the hungry Hell Hounds as they clawed at the walls. 

The smell of death and blood fresher than ever surrounded me. I had already forgotten about death and pain and the pleasure it used to give me when I was here before, but now it all just keeps coming back to me.

I tried to refuse the voices calling out to me in the darkness, begging for me to accept them once again.

They were trying to persuade me to join them, but the pain of the chains on my wrists and ankles distracted me for the while.

"Just give in." It whispered, as I felt a comforting hand rest on my shoulder, before the feeling disappeared.

"Don't you want to be freed once again?" I could sense it smirking. 

Before I was in the Starlight pack, my shadows, my wolf and Amara was all I had, but if you thought Amara was evil, then I don't even have words to describe my shadows. That was why I tried to lock away Amara and them deep inside of me.

But I am guessing as I am weakened, they to are now freed from within me.

Maybe I should borrow some energy from Niada, since I can still feel her connected to me.

"You don't need Niada, you just need us. Remember the good times we have had and just think about the power we have together," the shadow said, appearing in front of me.

"Just leave me alone!" I screamed, trying to get out of the chains. 

I could hear it laughing as it slowly vanished right before my eyes.

Soon, I heard footsteps approaching my cell, before the door was being pushed open and no other than the person I hate the most stepped in.

Hey Guys! How was your day or night? I know I haven't been updating a lot and sorry, but I am very busy, so I did this kind of chapter for you guys, so I hope you like it.

Leave your opinions or suggestions to make this story better in the comments section and if you have any questions, feel free to ask me them as well.

Bye, luv yall soo much. Mwah....