Chapter Ten

Naeva's Point of View

Everything is going great so far since I have arrived in this pack, except for the few whispers and nasty looks I have been receiving from a few of the members. 

A few comments that really caught my attention are, ' she really looks like her,' why did he make a weakling join the pack' and 'is he using this girl to replace her?'

So right now I really want to know who this 'her' is, but I can't just walk up to them and ask about this mystery girl since I don't know anyone here.

Anyways, for some reason, Mariana isn't talking to me and I have a major headache and the voice just keeps on talking non stop about Him. Why can't it stop?

"Hey there. Want me to show you around?" Jake asked coming out of no where. 

"Um, okay."

"Cause you seem a bit lost," he continued. 

So he showed me around the mansion, which took a lot of time, since this place is huge, even bigger than Blake's own. 

After we had finally finished and was outside by the pool. There were a couple of girls with a face full of make up just gossiping and one other girl who was a bit farther from them just reading a book. 

Her black hair was in braids and she had on a blue jean dress.She seemed to be a quiet girl, but you can't always judge a book on it's cover, so I decided to say hi.

So I told Jake I was going to talk to someone so he went back inside while I walked to where the girl was.

"Hi, I'm Naeva," I said with a warm smile. 

"Hi, my names Asia," she said while placing down her book, but not before marking the page she was currently reading.

"Nice to meet you."

"You're the girl who just joined the pack, right?"

"Yep, that's me."

"You're really beautiful, so why are you talking to me? Aren't you supposed t be with those girls?" Asia said to me, while pointing at the girls I had previously seen. 

Why would she say that? 

"I don't like to be around fake people, plus you seem pretty cool," I told her. 

"Well, if you think so," she replied while giving a tiny smile.  

She should have more confidence in herself. She is beautiful and she seems like someone who is talented.

"As if you know anything about confidence. You are still hiding from them! You coward!" the voice screamed in my head. 

Suddenly I fell to the ground and was surrounded in darkness. The only thing I could see was a bright white room, which reminded me of the lab. Then the darkness consumed me. 

Hey guys! Do you like the story so far? Feel free to leave a suggestion to make this story better and your opinions in the comments section. 

Omg! Who do you think the pack members are referring to as 'Her' and what is this mysterious voice which keeps yelling at her? 

Is she going to be alright? Argh, so many questions.

Anyways I hope you guys are liking the story so far. See you guys next chapter. :}