Chapter Twenty-One

Previously:  

  'That's it. Bitch going down!' Mariana growled in my head. Before I could stop her, she dropped Amara and flew at Rain.

Back to the present:

Naeva's Point of View

The next thing that happened, was Mariana taking control of my body. As she flew on Rain, I could feel my claws elongating, as my eyes colour changed to black, with white flecks. 

As soon as I landed on Rain, Mariana began clawing at her face, leaving a lot of bloody claw marks. Rain was trying to push me off her, while crying in agony. 

Suddenly, I felt warm arms snake around my waist, yanking me off of Rain. Mariana gave me back control, while she quietly went to the back of my mind. When I looked at Rain, her face was a bloody mess. She had a burst lip and nose, huge claw marks all over her face and a bruise was forming under her right eye. She's lucky she is a werewolf, so she will heal quickly.

I turned around to see who held me back. Magnus. He grabbed my hand and pulled me away from Rain and into the pack house, in his room. 

"You have a lot of explaining to do," he said in a serious tone. 

"Well, um." I was searching for words to say, but blank.

"First, Blake, your past Alpha didn't even know you had a child, and then you said your wolf was to weak to shift, but BOOM! She can claw someone's face in a matter of seconds." He placed his hands on his head as hi took in a deep breath.

"Well I guess her insulting me gave her strength to fight back, since she has been bullying me since I stayed there," I reasoned. 

"Well I guess that could happen," he agreed. "Anyways, I will have to apologize to Blake for your behaviour," he said, as he walked out of the room, so I went into the lounge room to browse through the TV.

I had just begun watching Family Guy, when Asia came running downstairs like a mad woman. As soon as she saw me, she came running towards me, jumping up and down. 

"I was looking everywhere for you! What you did was so amazing. I never thought you had it in you!" She said out of breath. 

 "Well she was asking for it, so she got it," I said in a duh tone.

"Well, what you did was awesome, I mean, she's lucky you didn't move her eyes in the process," she laughed. 

 "Wanna watch Family Guy with me," I asked. 

"Um, what's Family Guy?" She asked confused.

"Its the best show ever!" I said dramatically. "Here watch."

She took a seat near me as we continued to watch it. In this episode Peter bought a horse, well, I think it is. Asia and I was enjoying the episode and laughing at Peter's stupidity when Jake, Amara, Scott and Jewel joined us. 

After we watched about three episodes, Amara suggested watching a horror movie such as the shining or the exorcist. If she suggests a horror movie, I am definitely not watching. 

"Why do you let her watch horror movies?" Scott asked me.

"They actually don't scare her, believe it or not. The conjuring is one of her favourite movies."

Jake, Scott and Jewel were looking at me surprised. Asia already knew her favourite movies were horror movies, seeing as she forced her to watch the evil dead one time. That was fun to watch.

"If I can pee myself while watching a horror movie, she shouldn't be able to leave your side for a month. So I'm watching it," Jewel stated confidently.

"Me too," chorused Scott and Jake. 

I turned to to Asia," How about you."

"Oh, no. I think I would prefer to read a book or something." She quickly got off the couch and scurried to her room. I couldn't help but chuckle.

"So which movie is it?" I asked, looking at everyone.

"The shining, the shining!" Amara yelled.

So we began watching the shining. For most of the movie, Jewel hid her face in a cushion pillow, while Scott and Jake pretended to be brave, but you could see them shivering every now and them. Amara and I was the only ones who actually enjoyed it.

When i was over Scott said," See, told you I could watch it. It wasn't even that scary." Jake only nodded his head. 

"Wanna watch the conjuring now?" Amara smirked at them.

"We're good!" They said together as they dashed off, while Amara and I laughed. I checked the time, 9:55. 

"C'mon, it's almost ten. Don't want to disturb those who are trying to sleep," I said to Amara, while putting of the TV.

Slowly, she followed me up the stairs to our room. For some reason I don't get why she is behaving differently. Something tells me, that she is hiding something, and I want to know what.

Amara's Point of View

Won't be long now, and I can finally get back into where I belong. I am getting sick of this child's body, but no worries, daddy's coming real soon!

Hey Guys! How is it going? Do like the story so far? I took your advice and tried to make this chapter longer, and tried to include some more interactions. So what do you think? Is it good?

Anyways, feel free to leave your suggestions to make this story better and your opinions as well in the comment section below. Have a good day, night or evening wherever you are. Mwah :)