IMPORTANT Guidelines and Whatnot

~~~UPDATED~~~

This is where I tell you what is allowed, state some more disclaimers, and yadda yadda--you know how this goes.

READ EVERY SINGLE RULE!

Here are the semi-new rules!

1) I do have procrastination and distractions outside of Wattpad to get to, so be generous and patient!

2) I take all genres, dealing with all subjects--excluding poetry. Normally I would but I just realized if someone did ever request for poetry the format i have for these reviews wouldn't work and it would be pretty boring to read since I'd have nothing helpful to say besides what I think of MOST Wattpad poetry books. I'm the least well-versed in that genre so I wouldn't be of help.

3) If your book is dealing with controversial subjects or has triggering content (e.g. rape, suicide, misogyny, sex-trade, self-harm, eating disorders, abortion, racism, domestic abuse, sexism...) and it isn't dealt with properly, I will call you out on it. However, I'll take it up as a chance to educate and inform so don't be afraid of requesting if your book has any of these topics within it. It's okay to not know everything (not saying that I do, but I'll jump to the podium when given the opportunity of playing teacher or "decent informant" lol). This is a safe space for conversation as long as no hate speech is thrown around (in said conversation), I'm cool. Pw is bokeh.

4) Even though the title of this book says "Reviews", it doesn't really give a short overview of your work, it's actually more of a chapter(s) critique, but since critiques usually span a whole work, I constitute this book still as a review of a short portion of your work. Plus, I'm just too used to this title to change it so, boop!

5) Don't attack me, have a snappy attitude, or start an argument with me because you didn't like your review. These reviews are advetirsed as being highly critical so that is what you'll get. Expecting anything but is already a mistake on your part. This book is for people who want to know where their work needs possible improvement, not a showering of appraisal for the bare minimum. However, if you think there were areas I could have elaborated on or something of that manner, I will take that criticism and try to improve it whenever I get the chance and will notify you of the change. P.S.: I never notify anyone because I'd be contacting you on a monthly basis, so yeah no lol. I make changes to reviews all the time though so if you revisit, you'll most likely see them.

6) You can request again after you've done revisions. I'll do up to three re-reviews for each person/each book. I believe in redemption and I clearly have no life. (So being conversational with me and generally decent is the way to go!) Continuations, on the other hand, are a one-off thing.

7) Check back to this page for more rules. They change constantly, or more are added on.

8) This book is listed in reversed chronological order (except for the original queue, because who cares). To newest to eldest. Why? Because the old reviews are DUSTY! And I honestly need to rewrite them. They make my skin crawl. Why did anyone find them endearing? I. Don't. Know. They are embarrassingly bad, lazy, just straight up trolling/nitpicking and the only reason they're still up is because of the rule that I "don't delete reviews". Of course, those aspects still show up in the sake of habit among the newer reviews, but they don't take over ideally. (Everything under "Queue #1" is mostly a cesspool of GARBAGE! Lol.) Consistency is a curse and a blessing, huh? *Grumbles bitterly*

9) Leave your request on the form when it displays "[OPEN]" ONLY. If you do not, you will receive a Black Penalty, and you will be banned from participating in the coming special. Pw is templerun. This means you will have to wait until the next special arrives to request again.