The Point System

-These reviews will be based on a point system.

-Everyone starts off with 30 points.

-The point system will exclude Continuations since they will be an actual review of the book, rather than a chapter (or two, maybe three).

You can lose points off of any little thing:

1) If you have a poor summary, it shows your lack of care, and it's not a good look. Or, you're struggling and need help with it. If I care to, I'll give you suggestions. You will still lose points though.

2) Again, I'm not too huge on grammar since I'm not a professional either, but I am taking time to read your work, so please make it readable. If it's piss poor I will tell you.

3) Annoying characters.

4) Unrealistic things caught throughout it.

5) I will be judging your cover. If It's ugly, I will tell you (and possibly recommend people to you, if I care to). Your cover is very important, Wattpad or not, so please everyone do love yourself.

6) Plot holes.

7) Awkward dialogue.

8) Vocabulary.

8) Writing style.

9) Originality.

10) And anything else that annoys me, or that is worthy of deducting a point for.

11) Oh, and if you make me feel like I'm your editor. I'm just a raisin. Find an editor in the threads on Wattpad because I am not one.

12) After you run out of points, I stop reading. Sometimes, I read on if I don't complete the chapter, or skim the rest of the chapters, but that is it. There are no exceptions.

13) This point system is also relevant to re-reviews.

I will be rewarding books that I enjoyed with...

VIRTUAL GUMMY BEARS!!! Along with this useless prize, you can get votes if I did somewhat enjoy your book and even a comment! UPDATE: Getting gummy bears is more of a rare prize than depicted in earlier reviews and will be more difficult to be rec...

VIRTUAL GUMMY BEARS!!! Along with this useless prize, you can get votes if I did somewhat enjoy your book and even a comment! UPDATE: Getting gummy bears is more of a rare prize than depicted in earlier reviews and will be more difficult to be received. I would have to actually enjoy your book with little issues raised for this prize to be earned. No "so-so's". Getting gummy bears but not getting the "ultimate" prize though means your book was good, however, it did not deserve the extra promotion. 

-On the other hand, if I hated your book, it was boring, the writing was poor, there was no plot, or everything was a jumbled mess, ETC., you will get dust. An actual picture of dust, in fact.

*NEW REOCCURRING FEATURE*

-I have decided that Flour will become an actual prize in the final "score" of the reviews. Receiving Flour basically means that my impression of your first few chapters is not on the good nor particularly bad side. It's, however, clearly more on the dust side, but it wasn't that bad to give it such a drastic ruling haha. It's the gray area and it's super common. 

-The grand prize, however, is to be added to my **BRAND NEW** reading list (specifically for this book), where you can get more exposure (possibly), voted for, maybe followed, and be eligible for a Continuation when/if your book is complete(d)! Anyone's book that gets added to this list is guaranteed to have their entire book read. (It's important to check out the chapter *CODE RED*)

-For anyone who doesn't get this prize, you can always come back for a re-review a total of two more times!

(NOTE: I'm exaggerating the prize, some of you might only get gummy bears, or probably even one.......maybe some votes if I'm in a good mood.)

Woohoo!

Anyway, lets continue to "How the Review Will Look">>>>>>>>