Shapeshifters: The Corpse of Guilt

(Aye guys, anyone who needs a cover maker, HoneyBoo can do it and she doesn't have a queue right now! I'll provide am external link to anyone interested.)

Word Count: 2327

Title: Shapeshifters: The corpse of guilt

Genre: Fantasy

Blurb:

~Old Blurb~

Nobody knows what's truly out there, Freya is a realist and won't bluntly believe in fiction unlike her best friend Alex. Follow them as they reveal the secrets of their city, thrusting them into unknown danger. She doesn't know who to trust as what she thought was reality quickly changes. Being in the middle of a conflict where the others don't appear to be human. She fights to stay alive and get to the bottom of it all. Sometimes the bottom seems without reach when people around her seem to hide their real faces. What would you do when everyone you know could be someone else?

~New Blurb~

(The cover is temporary, taking pictures and editing might take a while. I'm also going through and editing to improve)

Freya is a non-believer... a rationalist... a realist, trying to find her purpose in life.

Unlike his best friend, Alex has an unhealthy obsession for fiction, believing in the fantasies that Freya views as nonsense.

What Freya doesn't know, is that her version of reality is not what it seems. Discovering that fantasy is reality, Freya struggles to come to terms with this new world. Finding herself in the middle of supernatural conflicts and discovering those who she has known her entire life may be hiding behind a facade.

Freya must fight to survive to understand what the world truly is. To find out who she truly is and how she plays a pivotal role in the this world of fiction. The world her best friend once loved. Breaking the barrier that holds the truth can send a flood of insanity, torment and bloodshed your way. Can she handle the consequences of knowledge?

Status: Ongoing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cover: This was the first thing I saw without looking at the summary. And it's atrocious. Since you didn't credit a cover maker, I'm going to give a quick guess that you made this yourself? Well, if you did, please browse and stalk the multimedia threads right now. Don't even read the rest of this review, first get that situated. It has to go. I don't care how long it takes, just do it.

*Shia LaBeouf's voice* Just do it!!!!!!

I wouldn't have even clicked on your story just because of the ugliness. So, it is in fact important. (-5)

Title: I just realized your story title has been incorrect in queue for a while now...And you didn't even correct me? Anyways, the title is definitely original. It doesn't go with the summary or the bootleg cover, but it's making me ask questions.Too bad that the part after "The" wasn't capitalized. (-1)

Note to everyone: If something in your title is only three words or less, it can remain lowercase (if it isn't the first word of the title). If there are more letters than three, capitalize it. I learned the hard way.

Summary:

-It's a huge mess. I'm serious. The old one was really bad, and I appreciated the change--until I actually read it. All it did was confuse me. There really wasn't anything pulling readers towards it, and it's tragic because the title seemed promising.