*CODE RED* for "The Stars of BHR" PRL

▰I'm going to start giving people the boot in a process that takes a month (ideally)! Okay, more like a year! I'm horrible at estimates because I'm shite at math.

▰Also, only BHR Stars are eligible for RC's (now titled "C's") now! But your book MUST be completed by the time you request (I realize this now)! I want to be able to fully review a completed book.

▰The goal is to drop the number down to two or three spots rather than five!--or as small as I can cut it down to.

▰Why? *Demon voice* BECAUSE I SAID SO!

▰Just kidding. It's because nothing matters and everything is impermanent! Ha ha! Seriously though, I don't want there to be more than five people on the list--ever. And since I will be opening again in weeks time, I want to make sure I have room for possibly better books, and if you don't fit the quota: you're going to get the boot.

(I'm only making this since I feel like it wouldn't be honest of me to just off you without a reason why. That's just shady.)

▰This trial, or whatever, will occur every three months so I can be sure that I made the proper decision in adding your book to the list or not.--Again, not likely with my schedule and procrastination ruling everything I do. Your book will be scrutinized whenever I'm bored, and will be binged. UPDATE: This may take a year since I'm a legit sloth, so it's really not that urgent as I'm making it lmfao.

▰I will leave comments. I will read each book in a course of two weeks, hopefully (as many chapters are needed for that "check-up"), and whoever has the "weakest" book will be offed. UPDATE: That time frame is a LIE, ignore that trifling heaux!

▰You'll know you survived the trial if...you aren't offed lol. If you are though, I won't take back the other rewards that I gave you when I reviewed your book, but the ultimate prize will be snatched back like you never had it! Hoorah!

▰ Also, I'm cruel.

*"The Trial" begins on August 16th.* 

Update: Hahaha. That turned out to not be true. It starts when it starts, okay! >:(

NO

        ONE

                      IS

                            S A F E!!!

*Cackles in my evil lair in Eternia*

Proceed to the Summer Special Form>>>>