🌟Death Bound

Word Count: 2106

Title: Death Bound

Genre: Paranormal

Blurb: Death is an eventuality, But it doesn't have to be an ending. Somewhere between the realms of life and death lie the Bounds; a plane of existence separated from reality by no more than an illusion. It's a place rife with betrayal, deception and vicious traps that exist only to break the pitiful dead. Friends are untrustworthy. Family means ambush. Caring is a vulnerability. In the Bounds, it doesn't matter who you are or what you believe, We're waiting for you.

~~NEW SUMMARY~~

The face of Death isn't one that's easily forgotten.It is darkness and light, innocence with a perverse sense of justice, it's an abyss, yet it's more human than anyone you know. Death is unbridled fury and quiet sorrow; the ruler of all life.Cruel fate allows this being to crown themselves governor of the Bounds - the place after life with fragile ties that ground it just beyond reality's reach. It's where Stephen Emerson, a young London accountant, finds himself after he's gunned down just meters from his home and it's where an unsuspecting New York detective becomes caught up in a nightmarish situation with no escape.Problem is, Death likes company, and a seemingly impossible task ensures all those caught in the Bounds remain there forever. But this unlikely pair aren't going down without a fight, and their success might just shake apart the delicate foundations of this unreal realm.

Status: Ongoing

~~~~~~

Starting Points: 30

Cover: Y'all! This is the greatest cover I've seen yet! At least among the books I've reviewed in BHR! I'm screaming, it is close to perfection. I would click the shit out of this book if I saw it in my recommended list. The tone reverberating off of it is enough to give me a life-lasting boner! I have been deliverT! No points lost at all! I may just give you all of them!

-Nah, haha. I won't do that.

Title: I see no problems. I hear no problems. I smell no problems. I...taste no problems. I'm intrigued, and I'm suspicious.

Summary: Y'all!!!!!!!!

-Y'all!!!!!!!!!!!

-Can you hear my screams?!

- I think I found it guys! This is happening TODAY!

-Okay, this is the most impressive summary I have ever read on Wattpad, besides my own! I'm just kidding about that last part, but everything else is true! Fuck my summary, my summary is complete shit, and now I want to delete it and never look at it ever again because it is unworthy! I think I just climaxed thirteen times during reading this ethereal piece of orgasmic prose and actual fucking PLOT!

-SPITE. ME. B I T C--

-Woah! Calm down....Excuse whatever the he'll that was.

-It's kind of funny how polarizing the tones of the recent reviews are. *Chuckles*

*Crickets*

-Anyway, let me explain why this summary is astounding.

-First of all, it kind of reminds me of the beginning of my old first chapter where I vomit eye-gouging worthy prose, (*Future me whispers* I needed to get a grip) and people kept telling me it would work better as the summary. Now, I finally understand!

-*Holds in tears* this is how you write a summary guys. Please. Fucking. Damn. I'm lost for words.

-The last summary is pretty stellar as well, but it has some issues.