Obscured Divination: The Initial Silhouette

Word count: 1808

Word count: 1808

UPDATE: I fucked up, yikes.

Title: Obscured Divination: The Initial Silhouette

Genre: Fantasy

Blurb: A young girl whose full name is Lariah Sinnett. Someone who graduated high school, who had an ordinary life, and childhood friends. Everything changed since that one camping trip...

Learning to harness her new strength will be harder than the foes coming her way...

Meanwhile, her sister gets seperated unexpectedly in an tense situation forcing her to be on her own...

Get ready to get pulled into the darkness!

"Shadows are always perceived as evil and a scourge to society, but what those people do not know is that they help mask and symbolize a person. Light has always been viewed as good but everything you see is good is all not what it seems, your own enemies are able to see where you are at." -- Lariah Sinnett

~~NEW SUMMARY~~

The world was built upon the light and shadows. Both are needed to keep things in a circle of balance, one is nothing without the other. Years, have past since the closing of the beacons of the original shade possessor. It all comes down to the present day. A young girl whose full name is Lariah Sinnett-- someone who graduated high school. Who was confused on what she wanting to be when she grows up, who had an ordinary life, and childhood friends. Everything changed since that one camping trip, tore a new hole in her reality. Learning to harness her new strength will be harder than the foes coming her way. Meanwhile, her sister gets seperated unexpectedly in an intense situation forcing her to be on her own. Lariah stoned by where her sister is. Everything will never be the same.

Get ready to get pulled into the darkness!

A prophecy that was obsolete for centuries has been awaken.

Status: Ongoing

~~

Starting Points: 30

Title: Great title! A bit too long, but it definitely has me intrigued and it seems very original!

Cover: *Holds chest*

-This cover needs to be burned by a million suns. By far the worse cover I've come across in these review. Please, for the love of god, go to the multimedia threads and find a decent cover maker. Everything about this cover is wrong and screams amateur.

-I think I've made my point. Let's move on. *Grimaces*

Summary: Sadly, this person didn't request for summary help, which they really need. The old summary was an atrocity, the new one is a slightly improved on atrocity--but an atrocity nonetheless.