•FAQ•

~This is where all of the(*cough* rhetorical*cough*) questions should be asked. No more through PM, or in any other chapter! I will delete or ignore your message (depends on my mood but I wouldn't risk it)! ~

⚠️Oh, warning! ⚠️ the more you ask me redundant questions you could have answered on your own or with something called common sense, the more you lose your goodwill from me! 😊

Side note: You'll know your question has been answered when I reply to your comment with "Answered."

1) Why did you trademark the title "Brutally Honest Reviews", M? You didn't create that phrase, so get over yourself! I'm aware, but I'm also inherently a troll, and it was too good for me to pass up. Originally, there were only two known review books on here (at least to my knowledge) that were "mean/honest" in their tone when I conjured this crap book, but none of them had used the phrase as their title (nor any other reviewers) so I copped it and others have been following suit in the last year...for some reason, so as a cheeky move I decided to slap it on there.

2) How much time do you usually give before you close a special (even if there's still an open slot)? Enough time; also, there's a chapter that displays the schedule. For the Halloween Special (when it existed) its nine days, but it was closed before the actual date because the slots were all taken. So, if the slots are taken before the actual Special ends, then I will close it once the slots are taken.

3) Where can I find the Important Announcement chapter? It's now the first chapter in the book. However, it's now titled "The Specials Schedule"!

4) Am I suppose to request on the original form or on the form special going on? What if the special makes me uncomfortable can you simply not make my review in that themed? For the first question, you're suppose to have read the rules to know this. You use the forms that are labeled as "[OPEN]" and that's it. Requesting on a form that is labeled as "[INACTIVE]" will get you immediately blacklisted from this book. Read everything, peeps. For the second question, this no longer applies since I'm updating my answers. There are only two specials and only two times this book will be open for request: Summer and Winter. Specials are now seasonal-themed, AND forms will be only up until the next special opens up to avoid these issues (this doesn't meant that requests will be accepted, the form will just be up for reference and convenience). Yay!

5) Are you still open? Well, depends on when this is being asked. Go check the Important Announcement--now titled "The Specials Schedule"--chapter for the schedule.

6) Do you decline any requests? Yes and no. If you follow all of the rules and read them well, then the likeliness of me accepting it is pretty great. If you don't, then don't be surprised for getting a penalty. To what degree? It is based on your offense. I do not deny any request based on their book's genre, or summary or title, or anything like that. I don't read any of that until I actually start the review on your book. I try to be unbiased towards all of the genres I'm presented with, even though I make jokes towards some of them, it won't stop me from judging it accordingly. The early reviews are giant fart jokes that I don't even know how this book caught on with the quality of some of them. Lord.

7) What happens if the time frame of a requesting date goes by, but the slots for a section are still available? Will you extend the date? No. A deadline is a deadline. The form will just be labeled as "Inactive". I answered this already, didn't I?