*UPDATE* Payment

Applicable IF I Have a Book Up AND If I'm Not Having a Free Spree During W/e Special:

- I require a follow.

-The second payment is to add my story [Off the Grid] to as many PUBLIC reading lists as you can. The minimum is two. Please don't complete the payment before you even get the Eye of Approval (this sort of doesn't pertain to the Old-Timers--will be explained in the following chapters). "Penalties" are given if you don't follow these instructions (elaborated on later).

Only Applicable IF I Don't Have a Book Up or IF I'm Having a "FREE SPREE":

- To be clear: I only ask for a follow because I talk a lot and I don't wanna feel like I'm talking to a vacant room when I occasionally post things. Ha. Oh, and sure, requiring a follow regardless can be counted as a "payment" but considering how long these reviews are and how long I take, that shit is free to me! So, a follow will always be a payment for this service.

-If you're really uppity about having to follow someone as a form of payment then either don't request, because I really don't care bro, OR we can possibly work something out through PM. Dedications are a no go though, because what the fuck is that. Please, keep it to yourself unless if you're simply doing it from the bottom of your heart. ;)

Additional Things:

-ALL payments should be kept permanent. If you already followed me from a previous time then your review is (sort of) "FREE" of charge, but there is a catch, you also can't unfollow me if you've received a review from me! If I found out that you undid your payment (for whatever reason/it isn't hard to notice) after I did your review, you will be admitted to BHR'S Blacklisted Rats dungeon that will be only seen by my eyes from now on, and you won't be able to request from me ever again. Your review won't get deleted though and I will report you. Also, you'll get a poop emoji by your book title and an accompanying dung beetle because: why not?

-One exception: deleting your account.

-I will no longer accept Review-Continuations (now referred to as Continuations or C's) for anyone who simply wants one! You have to earn it by getting admitted to BHR'S Stars PRL!--because of the new guidelines I have established in the following chapters. Sorry!

Anyway, here's Baby Elmo to lighten up the mood!

Proceed for "Terms You Need To Know">>>>>>>>>>>