Leaving The FOREVER (N)

Word Count: 3033

Title: Leaving THE FOREVER 

Genre: Teen Fiction

Blurb: "Life is a one time offer, use it well."

Nope. Doesn't work for me that way. Wish, it could.

Mark Geller is a seventeen year old teenager with perfect grades, perfect life plans, perfect home, perfect family and a perfect best friend. Just like, we all want our life in this real world, but it is said "Everything seems perfect until it's done, right?"

His life brings you to a new world where everything is just a matter of choices which, changes things to whole new level.

"They say its from B to D, from birth to death but what's between B and D? It's C, so what is C? IT IS A CHOICE. Life is a matter of choices and it is damn important to have fun till the time you can." Jean said with a wide grin across her.

CHOICES, it was choices that mattered the most she said and I messed up mine.

I was like a puzzle which was shattered into pieces. She was a big part of it that could always fit in, but never completed the picture.

Status: Ongoing

~

Starting Points: 30

Cover: The font could be way better, but the cover isn't appalling (even if it's hardly trying), I've for sure seen worse, and it fits the genre and its intentioned audience... so? No points lost? *Shrugs*

Title: The all caps for the last two words seem like I'm being screamed at and comes off a bit unnecessary, but I get that it's suppose to be an emphasis on the last two words... perhaps it's a place? In that case that could be interesting. Huh, I don't hate it.

Blurb:

-I'm really mad because I began this review like two weeks ago on Word but I guess I never saved it and I lost what I originally said for this so wah, kind of pissed. *Crosses arms*

-Here comes a bootleg and more frustrated version of that!

-*UPDATE* Since I'm going to rant about this longer than I expected, here's a shorter reason/preamble why this is probably the worst summary I've ever laid my eyes on: there is no natural flow, I read this on more than one occasion, there are two unnecessary excerpts(?) that achieve absolutely NOTHING (not an exaggeration), this thing kind of flows as if it's a freewrite and hardly anything connects together (and if it does it's super flimsy) there is no conflict, the author's intent for everything here is ambiguous and BOY is that a problem. I feel like I'm watching the author run out of ideas as I read this and it's so painful, the backstory for the MC is useless and the other character mentioned here isn't even introduced...she just kind of pops up like a weasel to say some nonsensical balderdash and then fucks off, there's an attempt at inserting some philosophical mombo jombo but it remains as such and therefore does nothing to improve the reader's experience. The grammar is poor, there is not one (not even two man, the author is merciless ha ha) but THREE POV switches, and the summary just ends? It just ends. No hook or anything that pushes you to want to read the thing. Nadda. *END OF UPDATE* 

-Already the blurb starts off weird. I'm not sure if it's suppose to be an excerpt, or if the main character is commenting on a quote they've read before but for some reason they're doing it IN their own blurb--which is ??? It's strange. It's for sure strange. Hey, I'm not even sure if the author doesn't know what's going on either or if they fully grasp what constitutes as a blurb at this point and I'm on line two. The next sentence definitely suggests so.