Kitten

Thank you to @KittyTheSandwhich for suggesting this.

Word count: 914

Mark walks back into the living room seeing his boyfriend asleep with his tail occasionally wagging. He smiled and walked over to the couch. He set his cup of coffee on the coffee table and sat down on the couch next to his sleeping boyfriend. He picked him up waking him up and set him on is lap. "What do you want?" Jack asked groggily rubbing his eyes. "Awe is kitten grumpy?" Mark asked smiling and rubbing his back. "Well you woke me up. What do you expect?" Jack said laying his head on Mark's shoulder. Mark laughed and ran his hand on Jack's green tail smiling when Jack would bring his tail up as he reached the end of his tail.

Mark ran his hand through Jack's hair scratching behind his ear hearing him purr. Jack scooted closer to Mark slowly falling back asleep. Mark stood up and held onto Jack carrying him upstairs. He walked into their bedroom and set him on the bed pulling the covers over him. He kissed his forehead and scratched the back of his ear before leaving the room. "Daddy!" He heard Jack yell through the closed door. He smiled and turned back around walking into the room. "Yes baby boy?" Mark asked standing by the door. Jack opened his eyes and opened his arms making grabby hands. Mark laughed and walked over to him closing the door behind him.

~~~~~~

Mark woke up seeing Jack on top of him smiling. Jack bent down kissing Mark grinding on him. Jack's tail started to sway a little as Mark ran his hands down his back. Mark placed his hands on Jack's chest pushing him back. "What's this all about?" Mark asked as Jack stopped grinding on him. "I thought you'd like it if you woke up like this." Mark noticed Jack's tail go down and the top of his tail slightly moving. "Don't get upset baby boy. Mark started rubbing Jack's side sitting up kissing him softly. "We can do that later. If your a good boy." Jack smiled and got off of Mark. He walked to the dresser and changed into Mark's lucky flannel then walked out of the room swaying is tail back and forth. Mark got out of bed smiling and walked out of the room following Jack.

~~~~~~

Mark sat on the couch with Jack on his lap. They were in a deep make out session when Jack started to grind on Mark. He grabbed Jack's waist stopping him and breaking the kiss. Jack whined as Mark stopped him. "Like I said, maybe later if your a good boy." Jack sighed as he laid his head back. Mark laughed and kissed Jack's neck softly. "Your cute when your annoyed." Jack laughed and swung his tail back and forth.

~~~~~~

Jack sat in bed surfing through channels. He finally gave up and turned off the tv going under the blankets laying in the dark closing his eyes. He heard the door open, but ignored it and kept trying to fall asleep. He soon felt arms wrap around his waist and picked him up. Jack's tail went down and his fur started to stand up. "Sh. It's okay." Jack calmed down as Mark laid him on his chest. Jack felt Mark was wearing nothing and blushed. "How's my little kitten doing?" Mark asked scratching behind Jack's ear knowing it was his weak spot. He saw Jack's tail swing to his side. "Do you want a ride?" Jack quickly nodded his head sitting up. He easily slips off his boxers and aimed him to his entrance. He slowly went down moaning as Mark entered him. He waited a little as the pain was soon washed away with pleasure. He soon began to go faster earning moans from Mark. He placed his hands on Mark's chest for support. Mark soon released inside of him moaning his name loudly. Mark picked Jack up taking him off of him. "What are you doing?" The top of Jack's tail started to sway a little showing he was getting irritated.

"Calm down. I just want a taste of my kitten." Mark kissed all the way down his stomach to his boyfriends erection. He started to suck on his head as Jack closed his eyes with his mouth open. He started to bob his head a little as Jack grabbed his hair. He soon had all of him in his mouth and knew he was close. He had his back arched and every once in a while would thrust into his mouth. Mark kept his eyes on him the whole time not wanting to miss the sight. He kept bobbing his head hearing him moan louder. "D-Daddy i'm gonna~" His sentence was cut short when Mark grabbed tightly letting him know it was okay. He soon released in his mouth and he happily swallowed it. He kept bobbing his head helping him through it.

He took him out of his mouth and laid beside him. Jack rolled over laying on top of him. "Are you glad you've been a good boy today?" Mark asked rubbing his back. "I'm very happy, but now I want to see what happens when I'm a bad boy." Jack said lifting his head looking into Mark's eyes. "Well we will see when your a bad boy then won't we?" Jack smiled and laid his head back onto his chest. "Yea I guess we will."