Im bored

Mark sat on the couch on his phone while Jack laid on the floor in front of the tv. Mark wasn't paying much attention when Jack got up and walked over to him sitting next to him laying his head on Mark's lap. Mark set his phone down on the arm rest looking down at him. Jack continued to watch tv while he laid on his lap. He ran his fingers through Jack's hair.

"Are you cold?" Jack nodded his head looking up at Mark. "You know it would help if you wore clothes other than your boxers." Jack laughed as he nodded his head. "It would help, but I'm too lazy." Mark laughed and picked him up setting him on his lap. "You know I'm bored and I'd love it if you gave me something to do." Mark said with a smirk. Jack smiled and opened his arm lifting one eyebrow. "I'm right here aren't I?" They laughed as Mark wrapped his arms around Jack waist pulling him into a kiss. He wrapped his arms around Mark's neck running his hands through his hair.

He tugged lightly at Mark's hair As he deepened the kiss. He grabbed Jack's waist making him grind on his lap. As Jack moaned Mark slipped his tongue into his mouth exploring. Jack didn't try fighting for dominance and let Mark taste every inch of him. Mark picked him up and laid him down on the couch. Mark quickly took off his clothes throwing them on the floor staying in his boxers.

He crawled over Jack kissing him hungrily. Jack wrapped his arms around Mark's neck deepening the kiss. Mark rubbed Jack's thighs spreading his legs. Mark was about to pull down Jack's boxers when Jack stopped him making Mark break the kiss. He looked at him, scared he did something wrong. He let go of his boxers placing his hands next to Jack's head.

"Are you okay? Did I do something wrong?" Mark asked looking into Jack's eyes. Jack shook his head keeping his hands behind Mark's neck. "No you didn't do anything wrong. I just wanted to see you at least a little scared." Mark rolled his eyes and bringing him into another kiss. He ran his hands back down to Jack's boxers finally pulling them down throwing them on the floor. Mark started kissing down Jack's neck and chest. He licked Jack's v-line and made his way down to Jack's erection placing kisses up to his tip.

Mark looked up to him as he let out a breath on his erection seeing him moan loudly. He licked up his erection sucking on his tip. He kept looking up at Jack loved hearing him moan his name. Mark slowly started to bob his head going down more every time. "M-Mark~" Jack moaned thrusting into Mark's mouth. Jack ran his hands through Mark's hair holding onto his hair. Mark held onto Jack's waist making him stop thrusting.

Mark started to hear Jack moan louder and knew he was about to cum. "I-I'm close." Mark grabbed onto Jack's hand that was currently in his hair letting him know it's fine. He soon released into Mark's mouth. He swallowed it and helped him through his orgasm. He took him out of his mouth and crawled above him kissing him softly. "Are you okay?" Jack nodded his head smiling looking into Mark's eyes. "I'm perfect. Thank you." Jack kissed him softly running his fingers through his hair. "You don't need to thank me princess." Mark messed with Jack's hair kissing his forehead.