'Toys'

Thank you to GwenMills for suggesting this.

Jack always had a kink for vibrating toys. When Mark asked to move in with them after their wedding Jack thought of how he would hide his stuff. He found out he could hide them, in his closet of his recording room. He knew Mark never went in there when he wasn't so he was comfortable with leaving it in there.

He just got done recording and he looked at the time on the bottom of his screen of his computer. It read 6:11. He sighed and took off his headphones. He rubbed his face and stood up from his chair. He walked out of his recording room and walked downstairs seeing Mark laying down on the couch watching tv.

He smiled and walked over to Mark. He laid on top of him and kissed his neck. "Oh. Hi baby." Mark said smiling and wrapping his arms around his waist. "Hi. So what's for dinner." He asked as he ran his hand under Marks shirt feeling his stomach. "I ordered some food and I was thinking you can pick it up." Jack sighed and kissed Marks neck as he got off of him.

"Okay. Where am I suppose to get the food?" He walked over to his shoes and put them on. "Blaze pizza. I already ordered our pizza." Jack nodded his head and grabbed his keys. He walked over to the door about to walk out when Mark made a loud cough.

Mark sat up as Jack looked over to him. "Can I have a kiss before you leave?" Jack smiled and walked over to him. He laid his arms on Marks shoulders and gave him a small kiss. He pulled away and Mark shook his head.

"What?" Jack asked confused. Mark wrapped his arms around his waist pulling him closer. He brought him back into a rough kiss. Jack smiled and felt Mark lick his lower lip. He opened his mouth and let Mark taste him. He pulled away from the kiss and smiled.

"I'll be back." Mark let go of him and saw him walk out the front door. He heard Jack drive away and he stood up. He knew Jack had a secret kink he never told him and he wanted to find out what. He walked to there bedroom and stopped in the doorway. "If I was Sean where would I hide them?" He thought for a moment. He walked over to the closet and looked through it finding nothing.

He continued to think. "Recording room!" He quickly walked to Jack's recording room. He made it to the recording room and stood in the doorway looking around. He looked at the closet and smirked. He walked over to it and opened it. He saw a plain cardboard box. He opened it and saw multiple vibrating 'toys'. He slowly got harder as he looked through the box. He found a vibrating butt plug, vibrating cock ring, a gag, a plain vibrator, etc. He decided since he was already hard he could at least try a couple of these before Jack got home.

He pulled out the vibrator and closed the box. He walked back to his room and grabbed a small bottle of lube. He walked back to the bathroom. He leaned his back on the wall and slid off his pants and boxers. He squeezed some lube on the 'toy'. Once he was done he turned it on and aimed it to his entrance. He slowly pushed it in moaning.

He started to slowly thrust it as he got use to it. He started to think of Jack as he thrusted it faster. "S-Sean~" He bit his lower lip going faster.

Jack walked into the house and heard some weird sounds. He set the pizza on the counter and started walking upstairs. He walked further down the hall and he heard moaning coming from the bathroom. He opened the door and saw Mark against the wall with his fingers in his hair and him pleasuring his self with Jack's toy. Mark stopped and blushed as he took his fingers out of his hair and pulled out the toy sightly moaning.

"So I see you found my box." Mark nodded his head as he began pulling up his pants. Jack walked up to him and made him drop his boxers and pants. "Might as well continue what you started." He grabbed the vibrator and turned it on. He went down on his knees and pushed in the vibrator making Mark moan loudly. Jack smiled and licked up the underside of Marks erection.

Mark moaned louder and ran his fingers through Jacks hair. Jack started to thrust the vibrator faster urging him to cum. Mark soon released inside Jacks mouth and let go of his hair. Jack took him out of his mouth and took the vibrator out. Jack stood up and moved Marks hair out of his face. "I'm guessing you like my toys." Mark blushed and nodded his head. "Want to try some more?" Jack asked smirking.

Mark nodded his head smiling more. Jack smiled and grabbed Marks hand. They walked out of the bathroom and into the bedroom. He set Mark on the edge of the bed. "I'll be back." He gave him a kiss before walking out the room.
~~~
Mark laid on his back staring at the ceiling wondering what Jack was planning. He heard the door finally open and looked over to the door. He saw Jack walk in with his hand behind his back. He walked over to the bedside table and set down the objects. He walked back over to Mark and climbed over him. He sat on his lap with his hands under Marks shirt.

"Ready to have some fun?" Mark smiled and nodded his head. Jack smiled and leaned down. He brought Mark into a kiss as he started to grind on him. Mark rubbed Jacks side as he moaned into the kiss. Jack broke the kiss smiling. He sat up and got off of Mark. He walked over to the bedside table.

He walked back over to Mark and pulled down his pants. He took off Marks boxers and put the cock ring on him. "What are you." He got cut off as Jack started to jerk him. "Don't worry. You'll enjoy this and so will I." He stopped and took off his own pants and boxers.

He took off his and Marks shirt leaving them both naked. He crawled over him and brought him into a kiss. Jack felt his chest as Mark rubbed his back. He ran his down Jacks back down to his ass gripping onto it. Jack blushed and aimed his self to Marks erection. Before he went down he turned on the cock ring making it vibrate. Mark moaned into the kiss as he felt it vibrating. Jack smiled as he broke the kiss and slowly had Mark enter him.

"Ah~" He moaned out. Jack stopped as he was getting use to Mark inside of him. "You okay baby?" Mark asked holding in moans and rubbing Jacks waist and thighs. Jack nodded his head as he closed his eyes. Mark arched his back as he wanted Jack to move. Jack breathed out heavily and started to slowly ride him.

As Jack continued to ride Mark, Mark had one dry orgasm and was close to having another one. "M-Mark I'm close." Mark sat up and started to thrust into Jack as he brought him into a kiss. "Go ahead, but after I'm taking the ring off." Mark said after breaking the kiss. Jack moaned loudly and released on his lower stomach. Jack wrapped his arms around Marks neck and leaned his head back.

Mark kissed his throat as he pulled out of him and laid him on the bed on his stomach. Mark turned off the cock ring and took it off. He set it on the bedside table and walked back behind Jack. He placed his hand on Jacks back rubbing his back as his other hand spread his legs. Jack closed his eyes and blushed as he felt Marks hand get closer to his ass.

He quickly pushed in making Jack moan loudly into the pillow. Mark bent down and kissed down Jacks spine as he thrusted into him. Mark continued to thrust into him and knew he was close, but he wanted Jack to release before him. He started to stroke Jack urging him to cum. "M-Mark." He moaned as he released on Marks hand. Mark smiled and bent down again. "Good boy." He whispered into his ear and kissed his shoulder.

He soon released inside Jack and pulled out. He cleaned his hand and walked over to the bed. He cleaned off Jacks stomach and gave him a small kiss. He laid beside him and wrapped his arms around his waist. He kissed him on the side of his head making Jack smile. "You should have told me about your toys earlier." Jack rolled onto his side and snuggled closer to him. "I was scared and now I'm hungry and cold." Mark grabbed the blanket and pulled it above them.

"I can go get the pizza from downstairs and we can eat in here." Mark kissed his forehead and was about to get out of bed when Jack whined. "I want to cuddle." Mark smiled and laughed and climbed back into bed pulling him closer against his chest. "If you want to cuddle. Then we will cuddle." He kissed the top of his head and nuzzled his face into Jacks hair.