Dark

Thank you to Crazygamers45 for suggesting this. Since I'm an hour late here are two smut chapters.

Mark had just woken up and saw Jack asleep next to him. He smiled and kissed his forehead before getting out of bed. He walked over to the dresser and pulled out his black deep v-neck shirt with loose black shorts. He set his clothes on the bottom of the bed and walked into the bathroom. He turned on the shower and stepped in.

~~~

He finally finished his shower and stepped in front of the mirror drying his hair. Dark appeared in the mirror as Mark's reflection and smiled. "What do you want?" Mark asked angrily. "That gorgeous Irishman out their." Mark gave him the stink eye and shook his head. "No. I'm not letting you go anywhere near him." Dark laughed. "We will see about that." Before Mark could get another word in Dark took over.

"Now. Time to have some fun." He wrapped the towel around his waist and walked out of the bathroom seeing Jack sitting up on the bed with his back against the headboard watching tv. "Hi Mark." Jack said looking over to him smiling. "Hi princess." He said with his voice deeper than usual. "What's wrong with your voice? Are you sick?" He got off the bed walking over to him. He placed the back of his hand on his forehead. "I'm not sick." He said grabbing Jack's hand.

As Jack was looking into his eyes they changed from innocent chocolate brown eyes to dark black eyes with white pupils. Jack knew who it was and tried backing away, but failed due to Dark holding onto his hand. He pulled him closer so nothing was between them. "Don't be scared." Jack was about to respond, but wasn't allowed to as Dark pulled him into a kiss.

Jack soon  melted into the kiss and wrapped his arms around Dark's neck. He started pulled down Jack's sweatpants and felt he already had a little 'problem'. He broke the kiss and looked down seeing a bulge in his boxers. "Well it's a good thing I'm already naked isn't it?" Jack laughed and nodded as Dark kissed him again.

He dropped the towel and picked up Jack as he grinded on Dark making him hard. He walked over to the bed laying him down. As they were kissing he slid down Jack's boxers throwing them on the floor. He went to Jack's neck leaving hickeys. Without warning Dark pushed in all the way making Jack gasp and grip onto the sheets. He continued to thrust as Jack felt tears fall down his cheeks. The pain was soon washed away with pleasure and his grip loosened.

He pulled out leaving only only his tip in and slammed back in receiving a loud moan from Jack. Dark picked up Jack's legs. He continued to thrust as Jack cam over his stomach. Dark felt him tighten as he released. He started to kiss Jack as he released inside him. He slid his hand down to Jack's ass giving it a squeeze making Jack blush.

~~~

They had cleaned up and got dressed. Jack laid in bed asleep while Dark had walked downstairs. "Are you done now?" Mark said with his eyes closed. "Yes. I'm done here." Dark disappeared letting Mark take back over. He walked back upstairs slowly walking into the room. He saw Jack laying down under the covers with no shirt. He smiled and walked over to him. He crawled under the covers holding him in his arms. "Are you okay? Did he hurt you?"

He asked kissing Jack's neck. "I'm okay. He didn't hurt me." He held onto Mark's arms closing his eyes again. "I didn't even want him near you." Mark said holding onto him tighter. Jack turned around opening his eyes looking up at Mark. "Your so protective." Jack said smiling bringing Mark into a kiss. "I'm protective because I love you." Jack smiled and laid his head in Mark's chest. "I love you too Mark."