Heat

Thank you to GwenMills for suggesting this.

Mark was walking down the street when he heard whimpering coming from down the ally way. He looked down and saw a green neko laying down in a little ball. He walked over and sat beside him. "Are you okay?" He started to rub his back making him purr a little. He sat up and Mark saw his green hair that matched his green ears. He scooted closer to Mark and sat on his lap and curled back up into a little ball.
~~~
Mark found out his name was Jack. He brought him back to his house and gave him a bath. He dried him off and set him on his bed. "I'll let you take a nap. I'll be downstairs when you wake up." Jack smiled and purred as Mark scratched behind his ear.
~~~
Mark sat on the couch with the movie currently paused. He heard whining and slight moaning coming from upstairs. He walked upstairs and got to the bed room. He opened the door and saw Jack laying on the bed biting his lower lip and stroking his self slowly. "Do you need help?" Jack shook and opened his eyes. He saw Mark and blushed. Mark walked in more as Jack nodded his head.

Mark smiled and kissed his cheek softly as he slowly stroked him. Jack felt butterflies in his stomach as Mark stroked him. "Does that feel good?" Mark asked whispering into his ear. Jack blushed and nodded his head. Mark kissed his cheek again as Jack moaned loudly and released on his hand. Mark felt him still hard and licked off his hand.

"Do you want to go again?" Jack opened his eyes and breathed heavily. "Please?" Mark smiled and stood at the edge of the bed. He rubbed Jacks inner thighs and spread them. Mark licked the underside of his erection making Jack whine. He smiled and took him in his mouth. He slowly bobbed his head taking more of him in. As he took more of him in he rubbed his balls making him moan louder.

He traced his tongue against the veins of his erection. Jack moaned loudly as he felt Mark still messing with his balls and deep throating him. He ran his fingers through Marks hair pulling on his hair slightly. Jack arched his back as his tail swung to his side. Jack felt the heat bubble up in his lower stomach and knew he was close. Mark took him out of his mouth and climbed over him. "W-Why did y-you stop?" Jack asked taking his fingers out of Marks hair.

"I'm going to give you more so it will be better." Jack bit on his lower lip as he felt Mark kiss down his chest and stomach. Mark stood on the edge of the bed. "Turn around." Jack did as Mark said and laid on his stomach. Mark smiled and bent down. He sat on his knees and spreads Jacks ass. He licked Jacks entrance hearing him gasp. He smiled and let out his breath hearing him whine. He pushed in his tongue slightly. Jack moaned slightly as Mark pushed his tongue in more. He started to thrust his tongue in faster earning more moans from him.

Jack felt his lower stomach heat up more. "M-Master." Mark pulled back and stood up. "Yes kitten?" He asked rubbing Jacks thighs. "C-Can I cum?" Mark leaned down above him and kissed his shoulder and up his neck. "Yes you can." He stood up and flipped Jack over. Jack was blushing madly. "Your so beautiful." He spread Jacks legs and kissed his stomach. He took him back into his mouth as he rubbed his thighs. He ran his hands up Jacks thighs and rubbed his lower stomach.

Jack knew he was close and bit his lower lip thrusting into Marks mouth. "I'm g-gonna." His sentence was cut short as he released inside Marks mouth. Mark swallowed it and took him out of his mouth. "You taste good." He crawled over him and gave him a kiss. He broke the kiss looking into Jacks eyes. "Woah." Jack said blushing. "Well I thought since I gave you a blow job and ate out your ass and you pretty much fucked my mouth that I think I deserve a kiss."

Jack laughed and nodded his head. "Yes you do and you deserve way more than that." Jack pulled on the collar of Marks shirt and brought him into a sweet kiss.

I'm thinking of ending this book. I'm not finding the motivation to write smut anymore.