Panel

Thank you to BzzyIzzy for suggesting this.

"Come on guys the panel is about to start." Felix yells at Jack, Mark, Bob, Wade, and Ken. They all walk over to the side of the stage ready to be called out. They were all called out and sat at the long table across the stage. Felix sat at the very end of the table next to Ken. Next to Ken is Wade. Mark sat next to Wade, Jack sat next to Mark, and Bob sat next to Jack.

Felix was setting out the cards against humanity handing them out to everyone. Mark's mind started to wonder thinking of Jack. He soon felt his pants tighten and looked over to Jack. He looked over to Mark smiling. His smile faded away once he thought there was something wrong with Mark.

"What's wrong?" Jack asked placing his hand over the mic and whispering into Mark's ear. "I need you." Mark said rubbing Jack's thigh. "Mark not right now." He tried pushing away his hand, but failed. Mark started to rub Jack through his pants making him bit his lower lip. Jack started to blush as Mark rubbed him.

Mark moved his hand away from Jack knowing he had an erection now. "Jack you okay there?" Bob asked into the mic looking at Jack. Everyone laughed and looked at Jack. He blushed even more and rested his elbows on the table. He laid his head in his hands hiding his face and sighed into the mic in front of him.

"He's just a little nervous." Mark said laughing and kissing his cheek making Jack blush more. The crowd went wild with fan girls and guys screaming septiplier and I ship it. Jack laughed into the mic. "Fuck you Mark." Jack said under his breath, but loud enough for the mic to pick up. "I love you too." Mark said hugging Jack.

~~~

Mark felt his pants tighten again since he couldn't keep his mind off of Jack. He kept moving in his chair from discomfort. He leaned back in his chair fixing his boner so no one saw.

They stopped the game and went to the point where people were asking questions. One fan came up to the stand and messed with her hands as if she was nervous. "Umm hi. My name is Sarah and my question is what's with Mark?"

Everyone focused to Mark bringing their attention on him. Jack smiled and faced Mark. "Yea what's up with you Mark?" Mark just laughed in discomfort knowing Jack loved seeing him in this situation. Mark cleared his throat before speaking. "Nothing. I just have to go pee." He grabbed onto Jack's hand signaling to meet him there soon.

~~~

Mark was in the bathroom for a while and thought Jack wasn't going to come and decided to take care of it him self. He took off his pants and was about to do the same with his boxers when there was a knock at the door. "Mark?" He walked to the door and unlocked it and pulled Jack into the bathroom.

He picked Jack up bringing him into a rough kiss. Jack was caught off guard, but soon melted into the kiss. Mark locked the door and pressed Jack against the door. Jack felt Mark get harder as he rubbed against him.

Jack laughed through the kiss as Mark pulled away from the kiss looking at Jack with confusion. "What's so funny?" Jack shook his head and brought Mark into a kiss. "It's just nice knowing I can make you like this." He said as Mark started kissing his neck.

"What make me happy?" He said pulling away from his neck. "Yes, but lets not talk right now." Jack brought him back into a kiss. Mark set him down and took off his pants and boxers in one swift move. He took off his own boxers and picked him back up.

He pushed him against the door and pushed all the way in. Jack whimpered as he pushed in. Mark continued to thrust as Jack laid his head back on the door. "M-Mark." Mark started kissing Jack's neck leaving hickeys. "Be a good boy and moan my name." Mark said with his voice low. "No Mark stop." Mark stopped and looked at him with concern.

"Are you okay? Did I hurt you?" Jack sighed and looked at Mark. "No I just need a minuet." Mark buried his face in the crook of Jack's neck leaving little kisses saying sorry over and over again. "You don't need to say sorry Mark. Now just fuck the daylights out of me." Mark started to thrust faster as he placed soft kisses on his neck and jawline.

Jack ran his hand through Mark's hair griping onto it. Mark smiled and left more hickeys on his neck. Jack soon cam over his stomach letting go of Mark's hair. He soon released in Jack and pulled out. He kissed Jack softly as he set him down.

Jack's legs pretty much turned to jelly making him fall to the floor. Mark quickly picked him up and laughed. "Do you need some help there?" Jack laughed and nodded his head. He picked him back up and walked over to their clothes. He set Jack on the counter and got him self dressed.

He walked back over to Jack and held his waist. "Let's get you cleaned up." He went down to his stomach and licked all of it off. When he was done cleaning it off he gave his stomach a kiss. He grabbed his boxers and slipped them on. He got him dressed and picked him up walking out of the bathroom and walked back to the panel carrying him.

The crowd went wild once again as Mark sat back in his chair with Jack in his lap. Jack laughed and nuzzled closer to Mark's neck. "Alright where were we?" Wade said clapping his hands.