Car Wash

Thank you to nekomarkiplier for suggesting this.

Mark noticed how dirty his car was and got annoyed quickly. He went home and took some stuff out of his car. He got back into his car and drove to the nearest car wash. He got to the car wash and got out looking for someone. "Hello sir how may I help you?" A male asked walking up to Mark.

"Hi I'm here to get my car cleaned." He said smiling. "Okay. The inside or outside of your car?" Mark thought for a moment. "BotH." The male nodded his head. "Okay. Well you can just go in their and pay and wait outside." He pointed to the building in front of Mark.

"Thank you." The male nodded his head and looked over to his side whistling getting another guys attention. He turned around and Mark immediately liked what he saw. He saw a guy with bright green and brown hair wearing a white tank top with booty shorts. He smiled over to Mark walking over to them. Mark smiled at him and started to walk into the building.

~~~

Mark sat on a red bench that matched his hair staring at the guy washing his car. He notices Mark staring at him and starts to mess with the hose. He 'accidentally' sprays water on his face and chest. Mark bit his lip starting to get hard. He dries the side of Marks car bending down shaking his ass.

He finishes drying his car and starts to clean the inside. He stands up facing Marks way and wiped his forehead sighing. He bent back down cleaning the inside of the back seat. Mark started to think of him screaming his name and wanting him to beg for more and to kiss him all over. He occasionally shook his ass making Mark keep his eyes on him.

~~~

They moved Marks car over to a parking spot telling him they were done. He saw the same guy that cleaned his car walk out of his car. He walked over to him smiling. He saw Mark walking towards him and put his head down blushing. He was about to walk past Mark when Mark placed his hand on his chest stopping him. "What's your name beautiful?" Mark asked whispering into his ear. "S-Sean, but call me J-Jack." He responded blushing even more.

"Well Jack, my names Mark. Do you really think you can tease me and get away with it?" He asked lowering his voice making Jack shiver. He shook his head smiling closing his eyes. "Let's go somewhere more private." Jack nodded as Mark started to lightly kiss his neck. "Where is a private place we can go?" He asked whispering into his ear. "It's my break we can go in the real room no one else is in there." Mark nodded his head kissing up Jacks neck to his cheek.

"Let's go." Jack said grabbing Marks hand. They walked into the break room seeing no one in there. The room was decorated with a couch at the back facing a flat screen tv. It has a vending machine against the opposite wall. Mark locked the door and walked over to the couch laying Jack down. He crawled over him kissing him roughly. He wrapped his arms around Marks neck deepening the kiss. Mark ran his hands under Jacks wet shirt feeling his chest.

He broke the kiss and pulled off Jacks wet tank top throwing it on the floor. He started to kiss Jack's chest licking down to his stomach. He got to the waistband of his shorts and led kisses across his waist. He rubbed under Jacks thighs running them into his shorts gripping his ass. He went back up and started kissing him roughly slipping his tongue into his mouth tasting him. He started to unbutton his shorts throwing them into the ground as well.

He looked down seeing Jack wearing small green boxers. He smiled and looked back up at him seeing him blush. "Do you like to match?" Jack just laughed and pulled him into a kiss. He broke the kiss only to take off his own shirt throwing it on the pile of clothes. He kissed him again sliding off his pants and boxers. He pulled off Jacks boxers kissing his neck.

Jack blushed as Mark took his boxers off. Mark stopped kissing his neck and looked at him up and down making him blush more. "God your even more beautiful then I imagined." He said rubbing Jacks sides. He looked back up at his face, seeing Jack covering his face. Mark laughed a little bit and grabbed his wrists moving his hands away from his face.

He bent down kissing his nose then his lips. He intertwined their fingers holding his hands. "Are you ready?" He asked looking into Jacks eyes. He nodded his head holding onto Marks hands tightly. He pushed in slowly bending down kissing him softly. Jack winced and gripped tighter onto his hands.

He pushed in all the way and stopped. He started to kiss his cheek going down his neck. "You can move now." With that said Mark started to thrust in and out. The feeling was soon washed over with pleasure. His grip loosened and his back arched as Mark started to thrusts faster. Mark soon hit Jack's prostate. "FUCK Mark!" Jack moaned out loudly arching his back. Mark smirked against his neck and leaned over him looking down at him moaning his name.

After a couple more thrusts Jack cam all over his stomach. As Jack was relaxing Mark brought him back into a kiss as he released. He let go of Jack's hands and pulled out. Jack pulled him back into a kiss. Mark smiled and sat on the couch and brought Jack on his lap. Jack sighed as he laid his head on Mark's chest. "What's wrong?" Mark asked rubbing his back looking down at him.

"I have to go back to work." Mark laughed and kissed the top of his head. "Well. I'd like to get to know you more so. If your not in too much pain call me and I'll take you out." Jack blushed and realized they both still had no clothes on and blushed even more. "I'm guessing you blushing is a yes?" He asked looking at Jack's face. "Yes." Mark grabbed Jack's chin making him look up at him. He smiled and brought him into a kiss. He pulled away from the kiss and looked down at Jack's stomach. He ran his finger against his stomach tasting him. "I think I'd like some more." Mark said smirking. He laid Jack back down on the couch licking off his stomach. Jack laughed and blushed covering his face. Mark finished and climbed back over him. "Now let's get you dressed."

I had a different story planned to be posted but that's crappy and I need to fix it before I actually post it and majority of you wanted smut so HERE IT IS!