Princess

Thank you to gleamingarrow for suggesting this.

Jack laid down on the couch watching tv wearing grey sweatpants and Mark's lucky flannel open. Mark walked into the living room carrying a hot cup of coffee. He set his coffee on the coffee table. He grabbed Jack's ankles and sat down between his legs. He pulled him by his ankles pulling him closer. He crawled over Jack looking down at him. Jack bit on the sleeve of the flannel looking up at Mark. "How's my princess doing?"Mark asked moving Jack's hair out of his face.

Jack blushed looking up at Mark. "I'm good. Thank you for asking." Mark moved the sleeve away from his face and bent down kissing him passionately. Mark snaked his hands under the flannel rubbing his sides. He led kisses down Jack's jawline to his neck. "Whoa." Jack placed his hands on Mark's chest pushing him away. "Why are you like this?" Mark looked at him confused. "Like what?" Jack thought for a moment.

"Why are you being all romantic and calling me princess?" Jack asked. "Do you not like the nickname?" Mark asked scared he did something wrong. "The nickname is fine I just don't know why your sudden" Mark cut him off kissing him softly. Jack melted into the kiss. He pulled away from the kiss and smiled looking down at Jack. "Does this answer why?" Mark asked smirking placing his hand under Jack's sweatpants feeling he wore no underwear and started to jerk him off. Jack blushed and closed his eyes bitting his lower lip.

Mark let go and slipped his hand going up his stomach. Jack opened his eyes and whined. "We'll get to that princess." Jack laughed as Mark brought him back into a kiss. He took off Jack's sweatpants and threw them on the floor next to the couch. Mark slipped his tongue into Jack's mouth tasting him. Mark broke the kiss then kissing down his chest.

He got down to Jack's erection sucking on the tip. Jack gasped and closed his eyes. Mark moaned sending vibrations to Jack making him moan. He started to deep throat him hearing Jack moan louder. Jack arched his back as he cam in Mark's mouth. He swallowed it and continued bobbing his head helping him through his orgasm. He took him out of his mouth and crawled back over him. "I love you." Jack said as Mark kissed his forehead. "I love you too princess." Mark said kissing his cheeks then his lips.

I tried keeping the nickname to a minimum since I have made that mistake before and I got complaints. Sorry it's short. Two in one day...fuck