Movies

Word count: 633

Mark and Jack were at home sitting on the couch hanging out with Matt and Ryan. Jack sat next to Mark resting his head on his shoulder with his legs on top of Mark's. "What movie do you guys want to watch?" Ryan asked looking over to Mark and Jack. "I don't know. What do you want to watch baby boy?" Mark asked looking over to Jack. Jack was focused on Mark's chest not listening to anything. "Sean?" Mark asked moving his shoulder. Jack jolted his head up looking up at Mark.

"What?" He asked looking around the room. "Go pick a movie." Matt pointed to the shelves of movies. Jack sighed and got off of Mark's lap walking over to the movies bending down picking a movie. As Matt and Ryan were having a conversation Mark kept his eyes on his boyfriends butt biting his lower lip. Jack picked a movie and walked back over sitting how he was before, but keeping his eyes on the screen. "What did you pick?"

Mark asked rubbing Jack's thighs. "Just a random movie." He looked back over to Mark and smiled. He focused back to the screen as the movie started to play and moved his hand up Mark's shirt feeling his stomach. Mark grabbed Jack's arm running up to Jack's hand holding it.

~~~

Halfway through the movie Jack had lost all interest and started to kiss at Mark's neck. "What are you doing?" Mark asked quietly whispering into Jack's ear. "Nothing." Jack said innocently running his hand down to Mark's clothed cock. He started to rub him and Mark quickly grabbed his wrist. Jack disconnected his lips from Mark's neck looking up at him with innocent eyes. "Did I do something wrong daddy?"

Mark sighed as he heard Jack say the word he knew would get to him. "What are you trying to do?" Jack shrugged his shoulders and continued to kiss Mark's neck. Mark placed Jack's hand back onto Jack's lap. Jack rubbed his hands on Mark's arm as he started to suck at Mark's neck. Jack heard Mark grunt and move a little on the couch. He smiled and laid his head back on Mark's shoulder.

Jack slipped his hand down Mark's pants rubbing his erection through his boxers. Mark groaned quietly biting his lower lip. He grabbed Jack's arm, but that just made him grab onto him rubbing harder. Jack looked up to Mark smiling and kissed his cheek. Mark gave up on stopping him and let go of his arm. Jack moved his hand under Mark's boxers stroking him. Mark grabbed Jack's arm looking down at him.

He looked up at Mark with innocent eyes. "Doesn't daddy want to have some fun?" Jack continued to stroke him faster as he looked up at Mark. Mark groaned more knowing if he tried to stop him he would make it worse. He let go of Jack's arm and looked over to Matt and Ryan seeing them focused on the movie.

He leaned back onto the couch biting his lower lip more. Jack smiled leaning his head back on Mark's shoulder watching the movie. Mark grabbed onto Jack's free hand holding it tightly. Jack lifted Mark's hand kissing the back of his hand. Soon Mark cam into Jack's hand. He rested his head back on the couch staring up at the ceiling. Jack took his hand out of Mark's pants looking up at Mark licking all of it off his hands.

"You taste amazing." Mark laughed quietly. He looked down at Jack smiling. "You might be a bad boy, but I love you." Mark said kissing Jack softly. Jack smiled through the kiss. He laid his head back on Mark's shoulder. He closed his eyes slowly falling asleep. Mark wrapped his arm around Jack pulling him closer.