Phone Sex

Suggested by gleamingarrow. This took me awhile since I had no idea on what to put for when Mark talked, but I got it done and it's not totally cringy.

Jack had gone over to Matt and Ryan's place. They had asked him the day before if he would like to record some videos for his and their channels. He of course said yes. Mark knew where he was, but he wanted him. He knew he would sound like a dick if he told Jack to stop recording and come back home just so Mark could have him, so he decided to call him. He pulled out his phone and walked upstairs into their bedroom. He sat on the bed as he started calling Jack.

~~~

Jack felt his back pocket vibrate. He pulled out his phone and saw it read Marky. "Hey Mark." Jack stood up and walked out of the room into their bathroom. "You alone?" Jack had locked the door and walked over to the counter sitting down. "Yes, but Matt and Ryan are just outside the door. What's wrong?" He asked concern. "Nothing. What room are you in?" Mark asked with his voice getting deeper.

Jack blushed realizing what Mark was going to. "I-I'm in the bathroom sitting on the counter." He bit on his thumb as Mark talked. "You know I've been thinking about you and your gorgeous body." Jack blushed more and leaned his back on the wall. "I bet you wish that I could kiss down your chest while rubbing you." Jack hummed in response and took his thumb away from his mouth. Mark laid on the bed staring up at the ceiling feeling his self get harder.

"Want to know what else I would do to you?" Mark asked smirking. "What would you do?" Jack asked smirking and taking off his pants leaving him in his boxers and white shirt. "I would run my hand under your boxers and jerk you off slowly hearing you beg for more." Jack felt him self get harder. He ran his hand down his boxers starting to jerk him self off. Mark heard Jack's breathing hitch and a small moan come from his mouth.

"Awe my beautiful baby got ahead of me." He heard Jack laugh through the phone a bit. Jack moaned a bit louder as he bucked his hips a little. "Shush baby you don't want to get caught." Jack remembered were he was and blushed. "Just imagine me sucking at your neck jerking you faster." Jack followed Mark's words and went faster. He felt pre cum leak out and bucked his hips once again. Mark heard Jack whining a little and knew he was close.

"You close baby?" Mark asked his voice going a little deeper. "Y-Yes." Jack moaned out quietly. "Cum for me princess. I wanna hear you moan my name louder." Mark said smirking thinking of Jack. "Ah Mark~" He moaned as he released in his hand and his boxers. He pulled his hand out of his boxers closing his eyes. "You okay?" Mark asked using his usual voice comforting Jack. "Yea. I was just thinking of having to stay in my boxers that now have jizz in them." Jack said opening his eyes and looking down at his boxers.

"Well now you have a reason to come home and you can get the real thing." Jack laughed and hopped off the counter holding the phone between his shoulder and cheek. He turned on the sink and washed his hand. "You know we would both love that, but I promised Matt and Ryan." Jack finished washing his hands and turned off the sink.

"Ugh. Fine, but when you get back home just know you owe me." Jack laughed and put on his pants. "Okay, but be ready when I get home." He buttoned his pants and stayed away from the door. "I'll be ready for my baby boy." Jack laughed and walked to the door. He opened the door and walked out seeing Matt and Ryan sitting on the couch playing a game. "Alright I have to go. Love you. See you when I get home."

"Love you too. See you later princess." Jack blushed and hung up. He walked over to the couch and sat beside Ryan with Matt sitting at the opposite side of the couch. "So." Ryan said pausing the game and placing the remote on the coffee table in front of them. "Did you and Mark have fun in their?" Ryan asked laughing and facing Jack. "What?" Jack asked not realizing he was blushing. "Ah Mark~" Matt mocked Jack laughing. Ryan hit Matt's chest and laughed as well. "Do you want us to finish this off and you go home to Mark and get the real thing?" Ryan asked smirking.

Jack rolled his eyes and stood up from the couch walking to the door. "Oh and do you want to change your boxers?" Jack sighed and blushed more wishing Mark was there so he could hid his face in the crook of his neck. He put on his shoes and grabbed his keys. "Thanks for letting me come over." Jack said walking out of the house as they laughed.