Insecure

Thank you to papayadisco for suggesting this.

Jack had always been self conscious about his body. Every time he was in a relationship with a girl or a guy whenever they wanted to have sex Jack drew the line. When he met Mark it sort of changed. He was still self conscious about what he looked like, but unlike any other relationship he had when Mark requested to have sex and Jack said no. Mark understood and stayed with Jack.

Every one else after Jack said no to sex they would just leave him. He would always date people for a month or two without sex and then they would just dump him.
~~~
Today was Mark and Jacks two month anniversary. Jack laid down on the couch watching tv. There was a knock on his front door. He slowly got up and walked over to the door. He opened the door and was met with Mark smiling at him with his luggage next to him. "Hi baby." Jack smiled and quickly pulled Mark into a hug. "What are you doing here?" He asked pulling away from the hug. "It's our anniversary! Why would I not come over here and celebrate it?" Jack laughed and pulled Mark into his house.

"Was today a lazy day?" Jack was confused by Marks question. "All your wearing are your shorts." Mark closed the door and walked over to the couch. "Oh. Sorry. I'll go change." As he was about to walk away Mark stood up and pulled him against his chest. He brought him into a sweet kiss. "I like what your wearing." Mark said smiling. "I-I'm going to change." He got out of Marks grasp and quickly walked upstairs.

Mark was confused, but sat on the couch. He thought that he had done something wrong and felt bad. Jack started to walk downstairs and Mark looked over to him. "Did I do something wrong?" Jack looked over to him weird. "No. What do you mean?" He sat beside him. "You seemed a little scared and hurt after I complimented you."

Jack knew what he was talking about. "Oh. Well no you didn't do anything wrong. I......I'm just." He stopped talking and looked at the floor. "I don't like the way I look." Mark sighed and wrapped his arms around Jacks waist. "You really shouldn't be." Mark kissed Jacks cheek rubbing his side.
~~~
Mark and Jack have been dating for a year and Mark has stopped asking Jack if he was ready. He accepted the fact he would have to wait. He loved him enough that he could wait. Mark moved into Jacks house and he sat in his recording room editing a video he had just got done filming with Jack.

Jack sat downstairs on the couch thinking about how long him and Mark have been together. He had gotten more comfortable in what he looked like, but he still has some insecurities. He sighed as he was trying to make a decision. A couple minutes passed and he finally made a decision. He heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

He looked up and saw Mark walking down the stairs. "Hey princess." Jack smiled and put his head back down. "What's wrong?" Mark walked over to him and sat beside him. "I was thinking." Mark rubbed his back. "About what?" Mark asked pulling him closer. "About us." He looked over to Mark. "Is that good or bad?" Jack laughed and put his head back down. "It's good." He paused for a moment.

"It's especially good for you." Mark looked at him confused. "What do you mean?" Jack leaned back on the couch and closed his eyes. "I was thinking of how long we have been together and how long you have gone without sex." Mark sighed and leaned on the couch and pulled Jack on his lap. "I've gone this long without having sex because I don't want to lose you and I love you too much."

Mark kissed his cheek. "I love you too, but I'm ready to have sex." Mark thought for a moment. "Are you sure?" Jack nodded his head and brought Mark into a sweet kiss. Mark placed one hand on Jacks waist and the other on his chest pushing him back breaking the kiss. "Are you really sure? Because I know how you feel about your body and I don't want to pressure you."