Voodoo

Thank you to LilJayRiot for suggesting this and sorry it took forever to get it up.

Louise walked to her shelve and grabbed the mini voodoo doll of Jack and smiled. She sat on the side of the bed and opened the top drawer. She pulled out a clear box and set it on her lap. She set the doll beside her and opened it. She looked through it looking at all the different colored pins. She saw the green pin and grabbed it. She picked up the doll and poked it through the leg.
(I swear wattpad hates me)
Jack was walking through the hallway when he felt a pain in his leg. "Ah! Fuck!" Jack yelled falling to the floor. Mark quickly walked out of his recording room seeing Jack on the floor holding onto his leg. "Jack are you okay?" He asked kneeling down next to him. "Y-Yea. Just a cramp." Jack said as the pain went away. He let go of his leg and stood up. He felt a sense of happiness wash over him.

Mark stood up looking at Jack. "Are you okay?" Jack turned to Mark and smiled. "Yea. I feel amazing." Jack said hugging him. Mark laughed and hugged Jack back. "It's good seeing you so happy." Jack pulled away and walked down the hallway.
~~~
Louise took the green pin out and put it back neatly. She grabbed the pink pin. She grabbed the doll and placed the pin into his right hand.
~~~
Jack and Mark sat on the couch cuddling when his right hand started to hurt. "What the hell?" He asked holding his right hand. "What is it?" Mark asked looking down at him. "My hand hurts like hell." Mark grabbed Jack's hand kissing the back of it and started message his hand. Jack laid his head on Mark's shoulder closing his eyes.

The pain was soon gone and he looked up to Mark and smiled. "I love you Mark." Jack said as Mark let go of his hand and looked down at him. "I love you too." Mark said smiling and kissing Jack's forehead. Jack laughed and nuzzled into Mark's neck kissing him. "When did you start acting all lovely and all touchy?" Mark asked smiling and looking down at him.
~~~
Louise took out the pin and placed it back into the box. She looked around the box deciding on what to have him feel next. She saw the red one and smiled. She grabbed it and placed it in his shoulder.
~~~
Jack was laying on the bed while Mark was in his recording room recording a new game. Jack started to feel a strong pain in his shoulder. He groaned and held his shoulder. The pain started to go away and he started to think of Mark. He thought of how Mark would attack his neck. They way he would take charge. He started to think of him more and felt his pants tighten. He got an idea and got out of bed. He walked out the bedroom and looked around.

He heard Mark screaming and smiled. He walked over to his recording room and peaked in. He saw Mark sitting at his desk focusing on the game. He pulled off his shirt and pants and walked into the room. He quietly closed the door behind him. He walked behind Mark and started kissing his cheek. He ran his hands down Mark's sides and down to his hips.

Mark turned around taking off his headphones. Jack saw Mark's boner through his pants and smiled. He cupped Mark's cheeks and brought him into a rough kiss as he sat on his lap. Mark was caught off guard and caught on when he felt Jack started to grind on him and felt his boner. He placed his hands on Jack's chest making him stop and break the kiss. "What are you doing?" Mark asked confused. "I want you." Jack said as he started kissing his neck and started to grind on him.

Mark rolled his eyes as he felt his self get harder. He pushed Jack off of him as he stopped. "Mark please?" Jack whined running his fingers through Mark's hair and gave him the puppy dog eyes. Mark sighed and rolled his eyes. Jack knew he already gave in and smiled. As he was about to say yes Jack brought him into a rough yet passionate kiss. Mark smiled and picked up Jack and was about to get out of his chair when Jack broke the kiss and spoke up. "I want to do this here." Mark smiled and stood up. He took off his shorts and pants in a swift motion. Mark faced the camera and turned it off. He saved the game then turned off his computer.

He slipped off his boxers and walked over to his chair and sat down. He smirked and patted his lap. Jack blushed and took off his own boxers and sat on Mark's lap. Mark smiled and wrapped his arms around Jack's waist and grabbed his ass checking him out. He bit his lower lip and looked back up to Jack's eyes. "How do you manage to be so hot?" Jack laughed and cupped Mark's cheeks bringing him into a kiss. Mark pulled him closer making him grind on him. Jack moaned into the kiss as Mark explored his mouth. He ran his fingers through Mark's hair.

He felt Mark get harder and felt his dick poking at his ass. He got up a little and had Mark enter him. Jack broke the kiss and bit on his lower lip whining. He went all the way down and Mark held onto his waist rubbing his thighs calming him down. Jack gasped as he felt Mark move a little and kissed his chest. "Such a good boy for daddy~" Jack smiled as he heard Mark praise him. He laid his face in Mark's hair and ran his fingers from the back of Mark's neck into his hair tugging it a little.

"Baby your so tight." Mark said as he thrusted in a little. Jack whined a little as there was still pain. "M-Mark. Stop. Please." Jack whined sitting up holding onto Mark's shoulders. Mark backed up a little and sat still looking up at Jack. "I'm sorry. Did I hurt you?" Mark asked worried. Jack shook his head as he bit his lower lip. "I-Im still adjusting." Mark smiled and rubbed Jack's back. "Take your time baby. I'm sorry for moving fast." Jack smiled and shook his head. "It's fine." Jack said opening his eyes looking at Mark. He started to bounce and closed his eyes with his mouth open.

Mark smiled at the sight in front of him. Jack started to moan quietly as Mark started to thrust in sync with Jack's bounces. "AH~ Daddy right there." Jack moaned louder letting Mark know he had found the spot that would drive him crazy. Mark smiled and leaned forward kissing and sucking on Jack's neck leaving marks on his neck letting people know who he belonged to.

"Such a good boy~ Taking all of daddy in." Mark said making Jack blush. Jack continued to bounce on his cock as Mark grabbed his chin making him look down at him. He brought him into a kiss as he thrusted in roughly. Jack took in a deep breath and moaned loudly into the kiss as Mark continuously thrusted in hitting his prostate. Mark broke the kiss and rubbed his sides. "You close?" Jack bit his lower lip and whined as he nodded his head. "Don't cum yet." Jack whined and bit his lower lip harder.

Mark soon released inside Jack and bit on Jack's neck. He let go of Jack's neck and stopped thrusting. "Can I cum now daddy?" Jack asked opening his eyes looking at Mark. "I want a taste first." Jack blushed as Mark picked him up and walked over to the bed. He pulled out and laid him on the bed. Mark kissed down his chest and stomach. Jack started to laugh as Mark placed more soft kisses on his stomach.

Mark knew it tickled him and smiled and stopped. He rubbed his stomach as he went further down. He started to suck on Jack's erection and ran his hands to Jack's thighs rubbing them. Jack took in a deep breath as he felt Mark deep throat him. "D-Daddy I don't th-think I can last any longer." Jack said gripping onto Mark's hair arching his back. Mark took him out of his mouth and looked up at Jack. "Go ahead princess." He started to jerk him off and his mouth open urging him to cum. Jack moaned loudly and arched his back as he released. Mark had got in his mouth, hair and over the rest of his face. He licked his lips and licked off his hand.

He smiled and crawled over Jack. Jack opened his eyes and saw Mark's face still covered. Jack wiped some off his face and was about to lick it off when Mark grabbed his hand and licked it off. "Your hot and you taste good......I made a good choice." Jack laughed and rolled his eyes.

I know why I don't write long smuts......because it took about one or two weeks to finish just this one with writing one or two.