Car sex

Thank you to Mirraj_Emertt for suggesting this.

Word Count: 1175

Mark was in the drivers seat holding onto Jack's hand while his eyes were on the road. They were on their way to Bob's birthday party when Jack kept thinking dirty thoughts of Mark. He went to his phone and clicked on the old messages from Mark. He went up to one of the nude pictures Mark had sent him while he was out visiting family.

He bit his lip as he felt his pants tighten. He closed the messages and turned off his phone setting it in his back pocket. He looked over to Mark checking him out. Mark noticed Jack looking at him and gave him a quick glance then focusing back on the road. "What are you looking at?" Mark asked keeping his eyes on the road. "Just my sexy boyfriend." Mark laughed and kissed the back of Jack's hand.

Jack slipped his hand away from Mark's looking back out the window in front of him. He runs his hands over to Mark's leg rubbing his thigh. Mark keeps his hands on the wheel. Jack bit his lip when he started to rub him through his clothes. "Sean what are you doing?" Mark asked grabbing his hand making him stop. "I just want to have fun." He said starting to rub him again making him hard.

Mark tried moving his hand, but Jack just started rubbing harder letting him know he won't move. Mark gave up and placed his hand back on the steering wheel holding onto it tightly. Mark moaned with the back of his throat letting it come out as a low groan. Jack smiled as he started to unzip Mark's pants now rubbing him through his boxers.

Mark moaned louder bucking his hips a little. Jack noticed Mark was pulling over to the side of the road where people would less likely see them. "What are you doing?" He asked taking his hand away from Mark's clothed erection. Mark pulled up his pants buckling them. "Get in the back." Mark said sternly. Jack did as he said and unbuckled his seat belt and got out walking to the back seat.

As he sat down Mark brought him into a rough kiss. He was caught off by surprise, but soon kissed back. As they were kissing Mark grabbed Jack's legs laying him down on the seats. He placed his hands on the side of Jack's head holding his self up. He quickly took off Jack's pants and shirt leaving him in only his boxers. Mark broke the kiss taking off his shirt and pants.

He threw all of them on the floor of the car staring at Jack's body. Jack blushed and wrapped his arms around Mark's neck bringing him into another kiss. Mark started to grind on Jack making him moan into the kiss. Mark smiled and slipped his tongue into Jack's mouth tasting him. He broke the kiss looking into his eyes.

"You were hoping for this weren't you?" He asked looking deep into Jack's eyes. "I was actually thinking we would be doing this in the bathroom or a room at Bob's place, but I like this." Jack responded smiling. Mark smiled and brought him back into a kiss running his hand onto Jack's thigh. He started to take Jack's boxers off and threw them on the floor.

Mark wrapped his hand around Jack's shaft starting to stroke. Jack moaned into the kiss bucking his hip into Mark's hand. He started to stroke faster kissing Jack's neck hearing him moan into his ear. He ran his thumb over his slit feeling pre cum. Mark stopped and trailed kisses down his stomach and chest. He licked down his v-line.

He licked the pre cum off his tip then sucking his tip. Jack took in a deep breath as Mark started to deep throat him. He ran his hands through Mark's hair holding it. He thrusted into Mark's mouth a couple times when Mark grabbed onto his hips holding him down. He started to bob his head faster. "M-MARK!" He moaned as he cam into Mark's mouth. He swallowed all of it loving the taste of him. He took him out of his mouth and crawled over him taking off his boxers.

He spit on his hand and rubbed his erection from not having any lube. He stopped and placed his hand back on the side of Jack's head. "This is going to hurt at first because we have no lube, but I promise to be gentle." Jack nodded his head, wrapping his arms around his neck. Mark slowly pushed in looking at Jack's face seeing him shut his eyes. He pushed in all the way and stopped letting Jack get use to his size.

Mark leaned down kissing all over his face. Mark placed his hand on Jack's cheek watching him laugh a bit. "What's so funny?" He asked laughing a little. "Your kissing me all over my face. It's just funny to me." Mark laughed and ran his thumb over Jack's cheek kissing his forehead. "You ready?" Jack nodded his head pulling Mark into a kiss.

He started to thrust having Jack moan into the kiss. As Mark's thrusts got faster and harder Jack got turned on. Mark broke the kiss and placed his forehead on Jack's shoulder thrusting faster. "I love you Sean." Mark said into his ear nibbling on his earlobe. "I love you too Mark." Jack said whispering into his ear. "M-Mark I'm close." Mark just started to go faster wanting him to cum first.

He soon released on his stomach. He kissed Jack's shoulder as he released inside of him. He pulled out of him. "So what am I going to do about this?" Jack asked looking back down at his stomach. Mark smiled and went down licking all of it off his stomach. Jack blushed as Mark crawled back up kissing him. "You taste amazing." Mark said breaking from the kiss.

Mark flipped them over, Mark laid on his back placing Jack on his chest. Jack laid his head on Mark's chest closing his eyes. They heard Mark's phone going off, he sat up and grabbed his pants pulling out his phone. He sees Bob calling him and he answers. "Hello?" He said laying back down rubbing Jack's back.

"Hey are you and Sean still coming over?" He looked back down at Jack and thought for a moment. "Yea we will be their soon." He hung up the phone and grabbed his and Jack's boxers. He got Jack dressed then his self. "You ready to go?" Mark asked looking down at Jack. "But I'm tired now." Mark rolled his eyes and got out of the car carrying him over to the drivers side setting him in the car.
~~~ (wattpad is officially an asshole)

At the party Mark tried laying Jack in a guest room so he could sleep, but he wouldn't lay their if Mark wasn't with him. So throughout the whole party Mark carried him and majority of the time he sat on the couch with Jack on his lap asleep or half awake.

Finally have some why free time to upload this.