Touchy feely

Thank you to Septiplier_obsessed for suggesting it. I changed the ending a bit sorry.

Matt and Ryan had invited Mark, Jack and Felix over to visit there new apartment. They all knew that Mark and Jack were together since when they lived together Jack was always too loud. They were sitting at the dinner table eating dinner and exchanging jokes and talking about what was new. Mark and Jack sat next to each other on  one side of the table as Felix sat at the other side. Matt and Ryan sat across from Mark and Jack.

Jack slid his free hand on Mark's lap rubbing his thigh. He started to get closer and closer to Mark's clothed dick. No one saw Jack starting to rub Mark under the table. Mark coughed signaling for Jack to stop. He didn't stop, but that just brought more attention to his self. Everyone looked over to him confused even Jack.

"Everything okay Mark?" Ryan asked. "Y-Yea." He coughed some more hoping Jack would stop. "Every thing is fine." He said eating more of his food. Jack quietly unzipped and unbuttoned Mark's pants rubbing him through his boxers. Mark moved a little in his chair as Jack started to rub harder.

He moved his hand away from Mark's lap. He coughed and stood up from the seat as Mark buckled and zipped up his pants. "I have to go to the bathroom." Jack patted Mark's shoulder before he walked off to the bathroom. Mark knew that Jack wanted him to meet him in the bathroom.

~~~

"Where the hell is Seàn?" Ryan asks stopping the conversation. "I'll go check on him." Mark said hiding his boner and walked to the bathroom. "Seàn?" Mark asked knocking lightly on the door. Jack opened the bathroom door and pulled Mark in quickly. He started to kiss Mark and walked over to the counter sitting down on top of it. Mark broke the kiss seeing Jack only in his boxers.

"I hope you didn't have fun without me." Mark said looking back up at Jack smiling. "No it's all for you." Jack smiled as Mark kissed him again. Jack took off Mark's pants. He took off Mark's boxers and took off his own. Mark broke the kiss holding onto Jack's waist. "Someone's eager aren't they?" Mark asked laughing. "Mark don't waste time." Jack said whining. "Okay beautiful." Jack blushed as Mark picked him up and pushed him against the wall.

Mark started to finger him prepping him, but Jack grabbed his hand pulling them out. He broke the kiss looking at Mark. "Make sure I can't walk." He let go of Mark's hand and cupped his cheek bringing him back into a heated kiss. He lined his self up with Jack's entrance and quickly pushed in causing Jack to lean his head back moaning loudly. "F-Faster." He started to thrust slowly.

"That's not the correct way to ask." Mark said whispering into Jack's ear. "F-Faster daddy." Jack moaned running his hands through Mark's hair gripping his hair. Mark smiled and started to kiss his neck as his thrusts became faster.

"Harder daddy." Jack moaned into Mark's ear. His thrusts became harder and faster as he hit Jack's prostate making Jack grip harder onto his hair. "I-I'm close." Jack said arching his back. "Don't cum unless daddy tells you." Jack whined and bit his lower lip. Mark soon cam inside him and started to thrust slowly. Jack whined as he cam on his stomach. "Bad boy." Mark said pulling out and set him down.

He licked off the cum and walked over to their clothes. They got dressed and as Jack was unlocking the door Mark smacked his ass. Jack jumped and turned around. "I told you not to." Jack blushed and opened the door.

~~~

They were all sitting at the table eating quietly when Felix spoke up. "So I see what Ryan and Matt ahead to deal with for so long." Matt and Ryan knew what he was talking about and started laughing. "What do you mean?" Jack asked looking at Felix. "Harder Daddy."  Felix said mocking Jack laughing after. Mark looked over to Jack seeing him blushing and hiding his face. Mark laughed and rubbed Jack's back.

Matt, Ryan, and Felix started mocking Jack and laughing. Jack continued to blush and walked out the front door. Mark sighed and walked out following Jack. He saw Jack sitting down with his back against the wall staring out to the night. He walked over to him and say in front of him.

"You okay?" Mark asked holding Jack's hands. "Yea just needed air." Jack said lowering his head. "Do you want to go back in?" Jack looked back up looking into Mark's eyes. "Only if they are done in there." Mark laughed and looked down. "You know they aren't going to let this down." Jack smiled and agreed. "Let's go back inside." He kissed Jack and stood back up. Jack opened his arms and made grabby hands.

Mark laughed and bent down picking him up. They walked back into the house seeing everyone sitting at the couch watching a movie. They looked over to Mark seeing him carrying Jack. They started mocking Jack's moans as Mark sat on the couch. Jack laughed and hid his face in Mark's neck. Mark laughed and rubbed Jack's back. They all stopped after a while and continued watching the movie.

I have officially ruined my childhood by looking stuff up....the Internet is not a safe place. Now if you excuse me I have to look up more stuff that will ruin my childhood more.