Unexpected blowjob

Thank you to MFSMSeptiplier for suggesting this

Mark was laying down on the bed about to fall asleep. Jack knew Mark had been stressed for a couple days and he was thinking of a way he could let him relax. He got an idea and turned off the tv. He walked upstairs into the bedroom, and sees Mark asleep on the bed resting his head on his arm.

He smiled and closed the door behind him quietly. He walked over to Mark and could tell he was finished recording from him only wearing his black boxers. He pulled the blankets off his legs, making sure not to wake him.

He saw he was already hard, but didn't question it. He licked him through his boxers looking up at him. Mark moaned a little bit. Jack smiled and pulled down his boxers showing his erection. He licked up then started to suck on his tip. Mark opened his eyes and looked down seeing Jack bobbing his head. He smiled and laid his head back down on his arm. He ran his fingers through Jacks hair grabbing onto it.

Jack continued to bob his head. Jack kept his hands on Mark's knees keeping his legs spread. "Fuck." Mark moaned loudly. Mark knew he was close. "S-Seàn I'm c-close." Jack ran his hand up Mark's side knowing its okay. Mark held onto Jack's hand as he released in his mouth. He swallowed it and took him out of his mouth.

He laid next to Mark placing his hand on his chest. Mark faced him and ran his thumb across the corners of Jack's mouth wiping the left over cum off his face. He placed his thumb on Jack's lips as he licked the rest off. Mark smiled and kissed him softly. He cupped his cheek breaking the kiss. "Did you miss me that much?" Mark asked laughing. "You just seemed stressed and I wanted to help you relax." Jack replied rubbing Mark's chest staring at his chest. "I can relax when it's just us and no distractions." Mark said lifting Jack's face to look at him. Jack smiled as Mark brought him back into a kiss.

Sorry it's short and shittier than usual.