Anti sort of

Thank you to @GwenMills for suggesting this.

Jack was visiting L.A for PAX and Mark let him stay at his place for the time being. He's had a crush on Jack ever since they started talking. He wanted to tell him before, but he always got either disrupted by someone calling him or Jack, or he always choked. Ever since Jack was staying at Mark's place Jack started to act strange.

One night Mark tried going to sleep, but could't. He kept thinking about how strange Jack was acting. He got out of bed and grabbed a pair of sweatpants and put them on not caring he wasn't wearing a shirt. He walked out of the room and stood in the hallway looking down the hall at Jack's room seeing the light on underneath the door. He walked down the hall and got to Jack's door placing his hand on the door knob. He walked in seeing Jack laying on the bed with tentacles surrounding him. He saw one tentacle around his cock stroking him while another was inside of him.

Jack opens his eyes looking at Mark standing at the doorway. "S-Sean?" Mark asks nervously. Mark feels a tentacle wrap around his waist and pulls him closer. Mark tenses up and realizes Jack is half his self and half Anti. He pulls Mark over to the side of the bed and starts taking off is sweats. "Mark don't worry. I just want to lay here with you and maybe have some fun." Jack dropped Mark's sweats and pulled Mark onto the bed.

Mark calms down and lays on the bed while Jack lays his head on Mark's chest listening to his heart beat. Mark blushes and smiles looking down at Jack rubbing his sides. Jack starts kissing Mark's chest going to his neck. He crawled above Mark kissing his neck looking for his weak spot. He kissed Mark's adams apple hearing him moan loudly. Jack smiled and started to suck and nibble leaving a visible hickey. He kissed Mark hungrily and licked his bottom lip asking for entrance. Mark didn't open his mouth knowing he was being a tease.

Jack broke the kiss and started to kiss his jawline. He placed his hand on Mark's erection and started rubbing. Mark started to moan and Jack connected their lips slipping his tongue into Mark's mouth exploring every inch of his mouth. Mark smiled and wrapped his arms around Jack's neck. They started to fight for dominance with their tongues. Jack soon won the fight thanks to the help of Anti. Jack slid his hand under Mark's boxers starting to stroke him.

Mark moaned into the kiss bucking into Jack's hand. Jack let go of Mark and pulled down his boxers in one swift motion. He took off his own boxers and threw them on the floor. Jack aimed Mark's cock at his entrance and slowly went down as Mark entered him. He screamed/moaned in pain and pleasure. Mark grabbed Jack's waist rubbing his thumbs on his waist. Jack stopped once he felt Mark's pelvis underneath him.

He placed his hands on Mark's chest trying to get use to the feeling. Jack started to go up and down slowly as the pain was washed away with pleasure. Jack started to go faster moaning louder. Mark started to thrust in and out soon being in-sync with Jack's bounces. The thrusts became faster and harder as it kept going. "M-Mark~" Jack moaned out making Mark smirk. Mark hit the bundle of nerves right on repeatedly.

"A-Ah~ Mark r-right there~" Jack moaned out snapping his head back as Mark thrusts became faster. Jack soon cam over his and Mark's stomach moaning out Mark's name. Mark soon cam inside of him moaning Jack's real name. Mark slid out of Jack picking him up setting him on the bed next to him. Jack laid his head on Mark's chest closing his eyes listening to his heartbeat and breathing. The tentacles have disappeared as Jack laid back down.

"You're so adorable." Mark said kissing the top of Jack's head. Jack opened his eyes and started to draw stuff on his chest. "Mark?" Jack asks as he stops drawing on his chest and looks up at Mark. He simply hums in response and looks down at Jack smiling. "Can we be something more than friends?" Jack starts to regret asking that and starts to think of Mark rejecting him.

Jack looks back down continuing to think of what he'll say. Mark grabs Jack's chin lifting his head up smiling. "I would love to be able to call you my princess." He brings Jack into a kiss smiling. Jack blushed at the nickname and kissed back. Mark wrapped his arms around Jack holding him tightly.

It's back. :)