Showers

Jack sat on his number for p.e waiting for the bell to ring so he could get dressed out. "You okay babe?" Jack looked up from the ground and saw his boyfriend Mark standing in front of him. "Yea I'm just waiting." He looked back down playing with a tiny rock. Mark smiled and sat in front of him. "Your so bored you play with a rock?" Jack laughed and continued to play with the tiny rock.

"Well it's not like I can do anything else." Mark smirked and placed his hands on Jack's thighs and leaned over to his ear. "Well I know one thing we could do together." Mark said and kissed his cheek. Jack blushed as he knew what Mark was talking about. "Mark we are at school." Mark smiled as he kissed Jacks cheek all the way down to his neck.

"Mark stop people can see us." He pushed Mark off of him as the bell rung. "Fine." Mark gave him a small kiss on his lips and stood up while breaking the kiss. He walked back to his number in the row behind Jack and a couple numbers away.
~~~
Mark got done getting dressed into his swim shorts and walked over to Jacks locker near the individual showers. He saw him with a towel wrapped around him trying to get his shorts on. Mark smiled and walked up behind him. He placed his hands on Jacks sides making him gasp and jump. "Need help?" Jack blushed as Mark whispered into his ear kissing his neck. Without letting Jack say a word he slipped his hands down Jacks stomach and started to slowly stroke him.

Jack bit on his lower lip and looked around the locker room seeing people look at them weird. "M-Mark~ Can you please stop. People are looking at us weird." Mark stopped kissing his neck and looked around. "I'm sorry baby. Your just too cute." He kissed his cheek as he pulled up his swim shorts. Mark grabbed Jacks hand pulling him. Jack didn't budge. Mark turned around looking at him. "What's wrong?" He walked back closer to Jack wrapping his arms around his waist.

"How am I suppose to hide this while we swim?" Jack asked blushing. Jack wrapped his towel around his waist. "Just think of stuff that turns you off." Jack shook his head and looked up at Mark. "I can't think of that while your in the pool and your chest is all wet." He looked down at Marks chest and bit his lower lip. "Come on we are going to be late." Mark said laughing. They walked out of the locker room and over to the pool.
~~~
Mark climbed out of the pool as Jack stood on the deck with the towel around him. "Fucking faggot." Jack heard from a guy walking behind him. His smile faded as he looked at the floor. "What's wrong baby?" Mark asked grabbing his towel from behind Jack.

"Some guy just called me a faggot." Mark sighed and looked at the group of people walking away. "Who was it?" Jack shrugged his shoulders. Mark grabbed Jacks chin and brought him into a sweet kiss. "Just ignore that ass hole." Jack nodded his head and started walking away.

Mark caught up with him and picked him up bridal style. "Mark what are you doing?" Jack asked confused. "Just carrying my princess." Jack laughed and blushed.
~~~
Mark walked into the locker room and got to Jack's locker. "I'm going to take a shower." He set him down and took off his towel. "Your free to join me if you'd like." Mark gave him a sweet kiss and placed the towel on his arm.

He walked over to the shower and stood at the opening. Jack smiled and looked around. He saw no one paying attention. He quickly took off the towel and ran over to Mark. Mark closed the door and locked it as Jack turned on the shower. Jack took off his swim shorts. Mark smiled and took off his own.

Jack turned around facing Mark. He blushed as Mark walked closer to him. Mark brought him into a sweet and passionate kiss as he picked him up, and pinned him against the wall. He started kissing Jack's neck as he aimed his self to Jack's entrance.

He slowly pushed in causing Jack to moan his name. "Baby I would love to hear you moan for me, but we have to be quiet." Jack whined and pouted. He nodded his head not trusting on opening his mouth. Mark started to thrust slowly causing Jack to whimper more. As the water kept hitting the top of their heads Mark grabbed the shower head and moved it.

"Oh thank god you moved it." Mark laughed and brought Jack into a kiss. "Your so cute baby." Mark said gripping Jacks ass and kissing his neck. Jack blushed and ran his hands through Marks hair. Mark started to thrust slowly making Jack grip onto his hair. "Mark~ Faster~" Mark smiled and went faster as he kissed his neck. Jack bit his lower lip hard trying to not moan loudly. Mark brought Jack into a kiss allowing him to moan.

Jack ran his hands behind Marks neck deepening the kiss. Mark sucked on Jacks tongue as he went faster. Jack broke the kiss and laid his forehead on Marks. "Mark~" He moaned as he released on his stomach. Mark soon released inside Jack. Jack blushed as he felt Mark release. Mark brought him into a kiss as he put the shower head back above them.

Jack laughed through the kiss and broke the kiss. "Way to kill the mood." Mark laughed and pulled out of Jack. He set him back in the ground. Jacks legs shook a bit as he stood on the floor. He was about to fall onto the floor and Mark caught him. "Was this your first time?" He asked holding him up. Jack blushed and nodded.

Mark smiled and brought him into a kiss. "So how was it?" Jack washed off his stomach and turned off the shower. "I don't regret anything." He wrapped his arms around Marks neck resting his head on his chest. "Well your about to since I kind of have to carry you and I have to figure out how to get our towels." Jack sighed and scooted closer to Mark. "Just carry me out there since I know if someone yells hate comments at me I know you'll defend me." Mark smiled and kissed the top of his head.