Submissive Mark

Thank you to MFSMSeptiplier for suggesting this. I don't know why, but I had no idea on how to start this.

Mark walked into the house seeing Jack asleep on the couch with only his boxers on and his legs spread. Mark sighed and felt his pants tighten. He closed the door quietly trying not to wake him up. He set the groceries on the counter and began to put them away. He finally finished putting them away and turned back around facing Jack. He walked over to him and sat on his lap. He bent down kissing his neck grinding on him. Jack woke up moaning a bit. Mark smiled knowing what was going to happen next.

Jack woke up feeling Mark grind on him and getting harder. Mark brought him into a kiss as Jack switched their positions. Jack now laid on top of Mark holding his hands grinding harder on him. Mark moaned into the kiss allowing Jack to slip his tongue into his mouth. Jack broke the kiss and stopped grinding on him. He got off the couch and grabbed Mark's hand.

He pulled him off the couch and into the bedroom. He pushed Mark down on the bed and crawled above him taking off his shirt and throwing it to the side of the bed. He kissed down his chest and took off his pants. He threw them not caring where they landed. He got down to Mark's clothed erection and licked it teasing him. He stood up and walked to the closet.

Mark sat up on his elbows watching Jack pull out a rope. Mark smiled as Jack walked back over to him and sat on top of him. He pushed Mark down making him lay down. He grabbed Mark's wrist and kissed it before tying the rope around his wrists and tying them around a bar on the headboard. He bent down bringing Mark back into a kiss. He ran his hand into Mark's boxers wrapping his hand around his shaft slowly jerking him off.

Jack felt pre cum and let go. He sat back up and lowered his self pulling Mark's boxers off. He started to suck making Mark arch his back and pull on the ropes. Jack ran his hands up and down Mark's inner thighs as he started to deep throat him. "Jack I-I'm close." He took him out of his mouth when he knew he was about to release. He sat on his knees in front of Mark.

He lined his self up to his entrance and bent down kissing his neck as he pushed in quickly. Mark moaned loudly and pulled on the ropes harder making his muscles on his arms show. He continued to thrust repeatedly. Every thrust became harder as the pain went away and was replaced with pleasure. "J-Jack I-" Mark didn't get to finish as he moaned loudly and released over his stomach.

Jack brought Mark into a kiss as he continued to thrust into Mark. The room was soon filled with noises of Jack's skin hitting Mark's and occasional groans from Jack. He soon released in Mark moaning into the kiss. He broke the kiss and pulled out. He untied the rope and saw Mark's wrists all red. He kissed them softly. Mark laughed and wrapped his arms around him and brought him into a hug.

"Mark I have to go put this away and clean you up." He said while trying to get out of Mark's grip. "Fine and while your up can you get the medicine?" He let go of Jack and saw him walk over to the closet. He put on his boxers and walked into the bathroom. He walked back out with a damp towel and a bottle of pills.

He cleaned him up and crawled into bed laying on his back staring up at the ceiling. Mark rolled over and wrapped his arms around Jack pulling him against his chest. "Can't go back to sleep?" Mark asked laughing. "No because you woke me up from my nap." Mark laughed and kissed is neck. "So? You can lay here with me now." Jack smiled and turned around kissing him. "True." He laid his head under Mark's chin scooting closer and closing his eyes.