Glasses

Thank you to Shelton369 for suggesting this.

Mark laid in bed while Jack was out getting his eyes checked. He was driving while thinking of how to tell Mark he got glasses. He parked in the driveway and sat in the car hoping Mark wouldn't freak out. He got out of the car and walked to the door. Before he opened the door he took off his glasses and put them in their case.

He opened the door walking into the house. He saw Mark walking downstairs rubbing his eyes. "Did you really just wake up at 12:11 in the afternoon?" Jack said as Mark walked over to him hugging him and nuzzling into Jack's neck. "Yea. What's this?" He asked pulling Jack's glasses case out of his back pocket.

He tried taking it away from Mark, but Mark just pulled it away from him. Jack gave up and let him open it. "Why do you have glasses?" He asked looking up at Jack. "I went to my eye check up and they said I needed glasses." He took them back and put on his glasses.

Mark stood there staring at Jack. "What? Does it look bad?" He was about to take off his glasses, but Mark stopped him and held his hand. "No you actually look really hot." Jack blushed as Mark brought him into a kiss. Jack smiled through the kiss and wrapped his arms around Mark's neck deepening the kiss. He picked up Jack's legs and started to walk upstairs.

He slipped his tongue into Jack's mouth exploring. Jack moaned as he started to grind on Mark. He broke the kiss and stopped in front of the bedroom door. "Bad boy you have to wait." Jack whined as Mark brought him back into a kiss. He opened the door and walked into the room setting Jack down on the bed.

Mark slipped Jack's shirt off throwing it on the floor. He takes off his pants as he kissed down his chest and stomach. He finally took off his pants and threw it onto the floor. He licked Jack's clothed erection and crawled over him. "Stop being such a tease." Jack whined looking up at Mark. "But it's fun." Mark smiled and started to kiss him. He snaked his hand down to Jack's erection and started to rub him through his boxers. Jack moaned through the kiss as Mark started to explore his mouth. He moved his hand back to Jack's side moving them behind his back holding him.

Jack started to tug at the bottom of Mark's shirt wanting him to take it off. He finally took it off and threw it onto the floor. As Jack was undoing Mark's pants Mark stopped him. "Not yet." Mark said kissing down Jack's chest and stomach. He bit on the top of Jack's boxers slowly pulling them off.

A part of Jack's erection showed and Mark stopped pulling them down and licked his erection. Jack moaned as Mark started to pull down the rest of his boxers. He finally pulled them off and left them on his knees. He licked up his erection and started to suck on his tip.

Mark started to bob his head up and down making Jack moan louder and run his hands through Mark's hair. Jack started to thrust into Mark's mouth. Mark held onto Jack's hips holding him down.

Jack bit on his lower lip and whined as he was close. Mark knew he was close and held his hand. Jack cam in Mark's mouth moaning his name as he did. Mark helped him through his orgasm hearing his name come from Jack. He swallowed all of it and wiped some of it off his mouth.

He stood up in front of Jack looking down at him. Jack was calming down as he heard Mark take off his belt. He looked over at the bottom of the bed and saw Mark standing there taking off his pants. Jack blushed and looked up at the ceiling. Mark finally took off his boxers throwing them onto the floor.

He got the lube out of the top drawer and started to lube his erection. Jack looked over to Mark seeing him jerk himself off putting on the lube. Jack blushed as Mark stopped and looked back down at him and grabbed his ankles throwing off his boxers. He pulled him closer aiming him self at Jack's entrance.

"You ready baby?" Jack nodded his head as Mark bent down kissing him and intertwining their hands. Mark quickly pushed in all the way as Jack's grip on Mark's hand tightened. Mark slowly thrusted as the feeling of pain was washed away with pleasure. Jack started to moan into the kiss as he started to feel his self get hard again.

Jack arched his back as he felt Mark get closer to his prostate. Mark started kissing Jack's neck as he hit Jack's prostate. "Ah~ Right there." Jack moaned arching his back. Mark smiled against Jack's neck loved hearing him moan. "M-Mark im gonna cum." Mark shook his head and stopped kissing his neck.

"Not until I tell you to." Jack whined and bit his lower lip holding onto Mark's hands tightly. Mark smiled and started to kiss and suck his neck again. He continued to thrust and hit Jack's prostate making him moan and whine as he remembered what Mark said. Mark soon cam and his thrusts became slower riding out his orgasm. He rested his head on Jack's shoulder breathing heavily.

He pulled out and started to kiss Jack passionately. He let go of Jack's hand and snaked his hands down to Jack's sides. Jack wrapped his arms around Mark's neck making the kiss deeper. Mark moved his hand down to Jack's erection and started to stroke him. Jack moaned into the kiss allowing Mark to explore his mouth.

Jack soon cam over Mark's hand. Mark finally broke the kiss and looked into his eyes. "I didn't tell you that you can cum." Mark said licking all of it off his hand. Jack blushed as Mark finished licking all of it off. "But your too cute to stay mad at." Mark said kissing his cheek. "Especially with those glasses." Jack rolled his eyes and brought Mark into another kiss.

So apparently wattpad deleted all of this. YAY! WHY WATTPAD WHY?!!!!!