Video

Thank you to KOHNNIEISLIFEZ for suggesting this.

Jack was too focused on the video in front of him to notice Mark walk in. He was currently playing a scary game and was jump scared when Mark walked behind him. He placed his hands on Jack's shoulder making him jump in his chair and turn around. Mark laughed and Jack just pushed Mark's shoulder.

"What the hell?" Jack asked as Mark took off his headphones. Mark smiled and leaned down kissing him passionately. He started to rub him through his jeans. Jack grabbed Mark's hand and placed his hand on Mark's chest pushing him back.

"I'm recording." Jack said grabbing his headphones and putting them on and turning his chair back around playing the game. Mark sighed and kissed Jack's cheek. He stopped at the door and looked back over to him. "I'll get to you." He whispered and smirked before walking out of the door.

~~~

Mark walked back into Jack's recording room seeing him recording a different game. He walked behind him and ran his hands down his sides kissing his neck and jawline softly. Jack took off his headphones and turned around facing Mark. He sat down on Jack's lap bringing him into a kiss. Jack placed his hands in the back pockets of Mark's jeans as he started to grind on him.

Mark cupped Jack's cheek's deepening the kiss. Jack took his hands out of Mark's pockets and placed his hands on Mark's chest pushing him back. "Well I got to finish recording." He said tapping Mark's chest. Mark rolled his eyes placed his arms on Jack's shoulders. "Come on I know you want this." Jack laughed and pecked his lips.

"I already have you and again I'm recording and it's a pain in the ass to edit all of this out." Mark sighed and rolled his eyes as he got off of him.

~~~

Mark decided to try one more time and walked back into the room seeing Jack editing his previous videos. He smiled and walked behind him. He pulled his chair back startling him. He turned him around and sat on his lap. "Mark what the he-" Mark cut him off by bringing him into a heated kiss. He started to grind on him earning moans from him. Mark smiled and slipped his tongue into his mouth exploring.

He started kissing Jack's neck leaving hickeys. Jack laid back in the chair enjoying the moment. Mark smiled realizing he had finally gotten to him. He started to grind on him harder feeling him get harder. He got off of his lap and sat on his knees in front of him. He undid Jack's pants and slowly pulled them down.

Jack groaned from Mark's actions. Mark smiled and pulled down his boxers. He licked up the underside of his erection hearing Jack moan. He smiled and started suck on his tip. He started to bob his head and deep throated him. Jack ran his fingers through Mark's hair and bucked his hips. "Ah~ Mark i'm close." That was Mark's cue to take him out of his mouth.

He stood up and Jack opened his eyes seeing Mark taking off his pants and boxers. He picked up Jack and sat in his chair with Jack on top of him. "We don't have any lube, so it's going to hurt at first." Jack nodded his head and scooted closer to Mark. He adjusted Jack and aimed his self to his entrance. Jack began to go down slowly. He stopped once he felt Mark's legs beneath him.

He stayed still adjusting to Mark's size then started to bounce up and down slowly. His mouth was agape and his eyes closed as he started to ride Mark. He started to go faster and Mark started to buck his hips while holding onto Jack's hips. Soon Mark's thrusts became in sync with Jack's bounces. Jack rested his forehead on Mark's shoulder breathing heavily. "M-Mark I'm gonna." Mark kissed his neck before responding. "Go ahead baby." He placed his hand on Jack's back as Jack's bounces became slower riding out his orgasm.

Mark felt him tighten as he released. "God baby you so tight." Mark praised kissing Jack's neck as he released. He stopped thrusting and they sat there catching their breaths. Jack sat up and looked at Mark's sweaty face and kissed him softly. Jack realized Mark was still inside him and bounced some more moaning into the kiss. Mark laughed and broke the kiss making Jack stop. "What's funny?" Jack asks a little hurt. "You could have told me you wanted a round two." Mark said picking up Jack grabbing onto his ass bringing him into another kiss pinning him against the wall.

Wow really 776 words? I thought it was longer than that. I should be learning stuff, but instead I sit and write about two guys that I wish were gay and fuck......description of my life.....sad