{1} Cuddles (naked)

Jack stepped out of the hotel shower. He grabbed the towel and dried his green and light brown hair. He sighed realizing his clothes were on the bed. He wrapped the towel around his waist and unlocked the door. He walked out moving the green hair out of his eyes. He looked up and saw Mark standing closely in front of him naked. Jack gasped and quickly covered his eyes blushing. "Mark get some clothes on."

He heard Mark laugh. Mark walked up closer to him and Jack dropped his head. Mark laughed and lightly grabbed Jacks chin and brought him into a kiss. After Jack started to kiss back and drop his hands Mark broke the kiss and picked him up. "M-Mark what are y-you doing?" Mark pulled off Jacks towel making him blush more. He crawled into bed and gently laid Jack on his back. Jack blushed as Mark brought him into a sweet kiss.

Mark ran his hand down Jacks side and onto his thigh rubbing it. Jack moaned into the kiss and ran his fingers through Marks hair tugging it a bit. Mark smiled and broke the kiss. Jack moved his hand down to Marks cheek smiling. "Awe. Your not blushing anymore." Jack laughed and messed with Marks red and black hair. "Oh well. You are still too adorable." Jack rolled his eyes and brought Mark back into a kiss.

Mark rubbed his sides and broke the kiss. Mark laid beside him with his arms wrapped around his waist. Mark pulled the blanket over the both of them. Jack tried getting out of bed, but Mark was always pulling him back against his chest. Jack sighed and laid in Marks arms. Mark started kissing his neck and ended behind his ear. "Your so beautiful." Mark whispered into his ear. Jack blushed and felt chills go down his spine. Mark rubbed his stomach and ran his hand down his stomach.

Jack bit his lower lip as he felt Marks hand go lower. Mark started to kiss his neck and found his weak spot. Jack moaned and grabbed Marks hand. Mark smiled and held onto Jacks hand. He let go of his hand and started to slowly stroke him. Jack bit on his lower lip and closed his eyes. "How do you manage to sound so beautiful?" Jack blushed and held onto Marks arm. Mark pulled away his hand as he felt pre cum. Jack whined and opened his eyes.

"Don't worry." He said softly bringing him into a sweet kiss. "I'll give you something better." He kissed down his chest and stomach as he pulled the blanket over his head. Jack gasped and whined as he felt Marks hot breath on his erection and start kissing up and down his inner thigh. Mark ran his hands down Jacks thighs and to his hips pulling him down further. Jack ran his fingers through Marks hair and cupped his cheek as Mark took him in his mouth. "M-Mark." Jack moaned out as Mark took in more of him.

Jack rubbed Marks cheek with his thumb. Mark held down Jacks hips and bobbed his head faster. Jack moved his hand from Marks cheek and into his hair tugging it. "M-" Is all Jack moaned out as he released in Marks mouth. Mark took him out of his mouth and swallowed it with a smile on his face. He slowly climbed over Jack kissing up his stomach. Jacks breathing went back to normal as Mark came out of the blanket. He saw Jack laying below him with his breathing back to normal and his eyes closed.

Mark smiled and cupped his cheek kissing him softly. "Are you okay baby?" Jack smiled and nodded his head. Mark smiled and brought him into another sweet kiss. He slowly broke the kiss and laid beside Jack. Mark laid on his back as he stared at the ceiling. Jack rolled over and placed his head beside Mark as his hand was placed on his bare chest. Mark smiled and wrapped his arm around his waist pulling him closer. "Goodnight princess." He said as he kissed the top of his head. "Night Marky."

It's back!! Thank you for everyone who was patient enough to wait.