{2} Kisses (naked)

Mark sat on the couch wearing his swim trunks. Him, Felix, Marzia, Matt and Ryan were going to the beach. Mark asked Jack to go so he wouldn't be their without his boyfriend, but Jack had other plans in mind. Throughout the day Jack had been teasing Mark hoping he would stay home with him. Mark was currently hard from Jack teasing him as he was getting dressed. He sighed and closed his eyes waiting for everyone to get to his place.

"Mark?!" He heard Jack yell in a seductive tone. He sighed and opened his eyes. He saw Jack walking up to him wearing absolutely nothing. "Why are you doing walking around the house naked?" He asked blushing. Jack smiled and climbed onto Marks lap. "I thought of taking a dip in the pool." He said smirking and placing his hands on Marks chest. "Baby you need to get dressed. The guys will be here any minuet." Jack whined and started kissing Marks neck.

"But I want you right now." He started grinding on Mark whining and moaning into his ear. Mark groaned and placed his hands on Jacks waist. He pinned Jack down on the couch causing him to gasp. Mark smiled and brought Jack into a rough kiss. Jack smiled and wrapped his arms around Marks neck deepening the kiss. Mark broke the kiss and brought his lips to Jacks neck causing him to moan. Mark smiled and as he was leading kisses down his chest and stomach he started to stroke him slowly causing him to moan louder.

Mark brought him back into a kiss as he stroked him faster. Jack ran his fingers through Marks hair deepening the kiss. Mark quickly broke the kiss as the front door opened. He let go of Jacks erection and placed his hand beside Jacks head as he looked over to the door. He saw Felix, Marzia, Matt, and Ryan walk through the door. "S-Should we leave?" Matt asked shyly. Mark was about to get off of Jack when Jack quickly held onto his shoulders.

Mark looked down at Jack seeing him blushing madly. "Can you help me get to our room?" Mark smiled and laughed nodding his head. He wrapped one arm around his waist as Jack wrapped his legs around his waist. He got off the couch with Jack in his arms hiding his face. Felix whistled as Mark turned around showing off Jacks bare ass. "Nice ass dude." Marzia laughed and hit Felix's chest. "That nice ass is mine." He placed his hand on Jacks ass giving it a squeeze.

Jack yelped and blushed. Mark started walking upstairs as Jack mumbled something under his breath. "What was that?" Mark asked turning his head. "You didn't need to squeeze my ass in front of them." Mark smiled as Jack sat up. Mark made it upstairs and brought him into a sweet kiss. "He needs to know that your ass is mine." Jack laughed and shook his head. He laid his head back in the crook of Marks neck.