Rough sex

Thank you to alexash17 for suggesting this.

Mark and Jack were out at the mall. Mark was in a store looking for stuff when Jack was somewhere else. Mark looked over to Jack seeing him kissing someone else. Mark looked back in front of him as Jack started to walk back over towards him. As Jack was trying to hold onto Mark's hand, Mark kept pulling his hand away. "Mark what's wrong?" He looked over to Jack seeing him smile. "You know what you did." Mark said glaring at Jack. Mark started to walk out the door as Jack grabbed onto his hand walking out with him. Jack knew what was waiting for him later and smiled. Mark pulled him into another store holding onto his hand. As soon as Mark stopped walking Jack walked behind him and wrapped his arms around Mark kissing his neck. "Sean your being bad, stop." He grabbed Jack's arms pushing him away.

Mark walked to the bathroom leaving Jack waiting in the hallway. He walked in seeing him and Mark were the only ones in the bathroom. He locked the door and sat on the counter waiting for Mark to get out. Soon Mark walked out zipping up his pants. "What are you doing in here?" He asked walking to the sink. He turned on the sink washing his hands. Jack wrapped his arms around Mark's waist kissing his neck. He slipped his hands into Mark's jeans palming him through his boxers. Mark groaned and pulled Jack's hand out off his pants, pushing him off of him.

Jack whined as Mark turned around. "Go!" Mark said pointing to the door. Jack smirked and walked over to the door unlocking it walking out. Mark followed him and grabbed his hand pulling him out of the mall and into the car.

~~~

Once they got home Jack walked in with Mark behind him. Mark pushed Jack against the wall. "You've been such a bad boy. It's time for your punishment." Jack blushed and smirked as Mark brought him into a heated and rough kiss. He wrapped his arms around Mark's neck deepening the kiss. He spread Jack's legs with his knee and placed it dangerously close to Jack's erection. He started to kiss Jack's neck attacking his weak spot. Jack whimpered as Mark rubbed his knee softly on his erection. Jack bucked his hips wanting more, but Mark just pulled his knee away.

Mark trailed kisses back up at Jack's mouth. He picked him up and carried him up stairs. He went into the room closing it with his foot. He walked over to the bed placing Jack down finally breaking the kiss. He could clearly see Jack's bulge. Mark smiled as he pulled off Jack's pants, boxers, and shirt. He sat on the bed and picked Jack up laying him down on his stomach laying him on his lap. Mark rubbed his bare back down to his ass. He lifted his hand and smacked. He did this a couple more times leaving red marks on his bum.

Jack screamed in pleasure and pain. Mark stopped and lifted him up placing him back down on the bed. He took off his shirt and pants throwing them somewhere in the room. "You've been such a bad boy~ Do you want to show daddy that you can be a good boy?" Jack bit the top of his thumb as he blushed and nodded his head.

Mark smiled and grabbed Jack's hand intertwining their fingers. He leaned back down kissing him roughly. Mark broke the kiss reaching over to the bedside table. He opened the top drawer and pulled out a small bottle of lube. He placed some lube on his hand jerking him off putting the lube on. As he was putting on the lube, he leaned down kissing him moaning into the kiss. He broke the kiss once again getting off the bed. He walked to the closet and brought out a rope.

Jack knew what he was in for when Mark turned around carrying the rope. Mark walked back over to him and tied his arms to the headboard. He climbed between Jack's legs sitting on his knees. He grabbed Jack's leg placing it on his shoulder. He looked into Jack's eyes as he thrusted in quickly. Jack screamed in pain and pleasure arching his back and pulling on the ropes as Mark pushed in quickly.

Mark continued to thrust faster, while he kissed and nipped at Jack's neck hearing him moan into his ear. "F-Faster~" Mark smiled hearing Jack moan. "Beg for it." After that Jack pulled more on the ropes. "Please! Faster. I've been a bad boy for daddy." Mark smiled against Jack's neck sucking on his weak spot thrusting faster.

Jack pulled on the ropes wishing he could hold Mark. Jack arched his back moaning Mark's name louder letting Mark know he had hit the spot he was looking for. He continued thrusting at the same spot knowing Jack was close. "I-Im close." Mark stopped kissing his neck. "Don't cum until I tell you to." Jack whined from Mark's words.

Mark soon cam in Jack as he kissed him. He pulled out and kissed him deeply. He pulled away from the kiss looking at Jack's sweaty face. "You've been such a good boy." Mark said kissing Jack's forehead. He went back down to Jack's erection and lead kisses up to his tip. Jack took in a deep breath as he felt Mark kiss his tip. Mark smiled and started to suck on his head. Jack moaned and tugged on the ropes a bit. He started to deep throat him hearing him moan his name.

"Mark I'm gonna" His sentence was cut short as he released in Mark's mouth. Mark kept bobbing his head helping him through his orgasm. He took him out of his mouth and laid down next to him. Jack laid their trying to catch is breath as Mark untied is hands. Mark got off the the bed and placed the rope back in the closet. He walked back over to the bed and laid down next to him. Jack laid his head on Mark's chest closing his eyes. "Did you learn your lesson about kissing someone else and teasing me?" Jack smiled and looked back up at Mark.

"Yea, but I think I'll tease you more often." Mark laughed and laid his head back down rubbing Jack's back. "But I could go without the ropes." He said looking at his slightly bruised wrists. Mark looked down at his wrists seeing them all red. Mark grabbed his wrists and kissed the bruises softly. "I'm sorry baby boy."  Jack smiled and laid his head back down on Mark's chest.