Sleep

Jack came back to the house from hanging out with Felix. He was tired from staying out all day. He walked into the house and saw the tv off and everything downstairs empty. He sighed and set his keys down. He took off his shoes and began walking upstairs. He got into the bedroom and saw Mark asleep.

He sighed and walked to the bed laying down. He closed his eyes and felt Mark wrap his arms around his waist. As Mark scooted closer to him, he felt Mark's boner against his ass. Mark moved his leg underneath Jack's pulling him closer. Jack blushed as Mark moved his hand against Jack's stomach and his other hand went up to his chest. Mark started to buck his hips on Jack's ass moaning into his ear.

Jack blushed even more and tried to pull Mark off of him. He failed and Mark continued to grind harder. Mark rested his forehead on Jack's shoulder and held onto him tighter. "Mark wake up." Jack said hitting Mark's hand. "I am baby." Mark whispered into Jack's ear kissing his cheek. "Mark get off." Jack said trying to get him off. "Shh. I'm almost there don't worry." Jack rolled his eyes and continued trying to get him off. Mark started kissing Jack's shoulder. He finally got out of Mark's grip and rolled him onto his back.

He pinned him down sitting on top of him. He brought him into a kiss and started to grind on him making his self harder. Mark started to moan into the kiss and Jack slipped his tongue into his mouth. "You know if you continue to do that I'm not going to last much longer." Mark says as Jack sits up. "Then I should get to work." Jack says kissing down Mark's chest as he pulled down his boxers. Mark gasped as he felt the cold air hit his erection. Jack smiled and licked up his erection resulting in Mark moaning loudly.

He started to suck and then hedeep throating him. As Mark was about to release he took him out of his mouth. "You tease." Mark said smiling. "Don't worry. I just want you in me." Jack said taking off his sweatpants and boxers letting them hit the floor. He crawled over him and slowly went down having him enter him.

Mark grabbed Jack's hips as he stopped to adjust to his size. Mark sat up and brought Jack into a sweet kiss as he rubbed his back. Jack wrapped his arms around Mark's neck as he started to go up and down. Jack broke the kiss and threw his head back as he started to go faster. Mark grabbed onto his waist and started to thrust in sync with Jack's bounces. "God baby your so tight." Mark said thrusting faster.

"M-Mark I'm gonna" He said as he cam over his stomach. Mark soon released and laid down on the bed. Jack laid down on top of him and kissed Mark's chest. Jack was about to fall asleep when Mark shook him awake. "Do you want to just lay here?" Jack nodded his head and closed his eyes. Mark laughed and rolled his eyes. He rolled over and pulled out of Jack. He laid back on his back with his arm around Jack's waist. Jack whined and scooted closer to Mark laying his head on his chest.

I fucked up again. I published this too early and I had other chapters ready to publish, but for some fucking reason my mind went nope your publishing this NOW so thank my dirty and fucked up mind.