Neko Mark and Dominant Jack

Thank you to meaghanlove for suggesting this.

Jack was recording a new happy wheels video when Mark walked in wearing his boxers. Jack didn't notice Mark in the room due to his concentration and headphones on his head. Mark walked behind him and ran his hands down Jack's stomach and kissing his neck. Jack took off his headphones and placed them on the desk in front of him. He turned around and wrapped his arms around Mark's waist.

He ran his hands into Mark's underwear gripping his ass. "What brings you in here?" Mark laughed and smiled. "Well I just wanted to see you." Mark sat on his lap kissing Jack. He ran his hands out of Mark's boxers and onto his back. Mark ran his hand down to Jack's cock starting to rub him. Jack broke the kiss and grabbed Mark's wrist pulling him away. "Now I see why your in here." Mark blushed.

"We can do that later beautiful." He kissed Mark and pulled him off of his lap. "Why not now?" Mark asked sticking out his lower lip. "Because I'm recording right now." Mark sighed and laid his head back. "Fine, but i'll be back." He swayed his hips as he walked out of the room.

~~~

Mark sat on the couch in Jack's lap with his tail wrapped around Jack. He laid his head on Jack's shoulder kissing his neck. Jack sighed and closed his eyes laying his head back. Mark laughed knowing he was getting to him and ran his fingers through his hair. He sat down on Jack's lap grinding on him kissing his neck. "Ah~Why do you have to be so cute?" Mark laughed and sat up and stopped grinding on him.

Jack lifted his head and looked into Mark's eyes. "Should we take this upstairs?" Jack shook his head smiling. "No we can do this right here." He laid Mark on his back on the couch. "W-Wait really?" Mark's tail went between his legs letting Jack know he was submissive. Jack started kissing him while taking off his boxers. Mark wrapped his arm's around Jack's neck and Jack grabbed his hands intertwining their fingers pinning them down beside Mark's head. He broke the kiss looking down into Mark's eyes. "No touching."

Mark smiled and wrapped his tail around Jack's waist. "Well I can't really do anything about your tail so that's acceptable." He let go of Mark's hands and started to unbutton his flannel. Mark ran his hand on Jack's bare chest feeling his muscles. Jack smiled and let Mark feel his chest as he finally finished unbuttoning his shirt.

He bent down kissing down Mark's chest. Mark laid his hands down on his side as Jack trailed kisses down his chest and stomach. He licked his v-line teasing Mark as he took off his boxers. He started sucking on Mark's tip flicking his tongue teasing him more. He took him out of his mouth and took off his own boxers. He brought Mark back into a kiss as he lined his self with Mark's entrance. He ran his hand down to Mark's thigh rubbing it as he pushed his tip in. Mark arched his back as he pushed in more.

Jack started to kiss his neck softly trying to distract him. Marks grip on the cushions tightened. Jack stopped once he was in all the way letting him get use to his size. He started to thrust slowly sucking and nipping at his neck. "Your so tight." Jack said going faster. Jack grabbed Mark's right hand tightly. Mark arched his back and felt him self get closer.

"S-Sean I'm close." Jack continued to thrust and soon hit Mark's prostate making him moan louder and arch his back more. "Go ahead. Cum for me." Jack whispered into his ear. Mark moaned louder as Jack continuously hit his prostate and cam over his and Jack's stomach. Jack felt him tighten around him and soon released. He rode out his orgasm and pulled out.

He lifted his head and looked down at Mark. He scratched the back of Mark's ear seeing him smile and purr. Jack smiled and kissed him again. "You okay?" He ran his hand down Mark's tail feeling it wrap around his hand. Mark nodded his head and opened his eyes looking up at Jack. "I'll be right back. Stay here." He kissed his forehead before getting off of him and walking upstairs.

Mark sighed and closed his eyes starting to fall asleep. Jack walked downstairs seeing Mark asleep on the couch. He smiled and walked over to him carrying a damp towel. He had already cleaned up him self. He cleaned up Mark and walked over to the laundry room throwing it in the washer. He walked back down stairs wearing his boxers and carrying Mark's. He dressed him up and laid down on top of him. Mark felt him lay down and wrapped his arms around him.