Picnic

Mark had finally finished setting up the picnic at the woods where they had there first date. Today was there two year wedding anniversary and Mark wanted to make it special. He took out his phone and clicked on Jack's number. "Hello?" Jack asked with his voice all groggily. "Did you just wake up?" Mark asked laughing a bit. "Yes." Jack said with his accent thicker than usual. "Alright. Well I was going to tell you to drive down here, but since you just woke up I'll come get you." He heard Jack sigh on the other line. "I'll be there soon. Get dressed in comfortable clothes. Love you."

Jack said I love you too and goodbye and Mark hung up. He left everything set up and got into his car. He soon got to the house and walked in. He walked upstairs and into the bedroom seeing Jack asleep with only his boxers on. Mark laughed and walked over to the dresser. He grabbed Jack's shorts and a loose shirt. He walked over to the bed and placed them on the side. He picked up Jack and he whined. "Come on sleepy. I have something planned for you." He said as he got him dressed.

He picked him up and Jack wrapped his arms and legs around him laying his head on his shoulder. He carried him to the car and set him in the passenger seat.

~~~

Mark got to the spot and saw Jack slowly open his eyes. "Keep your eyes closed." Jack whined and kept his eyes closed. Mark got out of the car and got Jack out. He took his hand and led him to the blanket that looked out over the city. Mark picked him up and sat down setting Jack on his lap. "You can open your eyes now." Mark said kissing Jack's neck. Jack opened his eyes and smiled when he got flashbacks of their first date.

Jack covered his mouth and his smile grew wider. Mark held onto him tighter while he trailed kisses from his neck to his jawline. Jack turned around and placed his hands behind Mark's neck running into his hair. He brought him into a kiss and Mark pulled him closer. As he started grinding on Mark he tugged lightly on his hair. Mark felt his self getting harder and grabbed his waist breaking the kiss. "Are you sure you want to do this? We can finish this at home and just enjoy the view here." Mark said as Jack kept messing with Mark's hair.

Jack shook his head grinding on Mark smiling. He brought him back into a kiss as Mark moaned into the kiss. Jack broke the kiss and cupped Mark's cheeks. "I don't want to wait." He kissed Mark again pinning him against the floor. Mark rubbed his sides exploring his mouth. Jack breaks the kiss and sits up. He takes off his pants and then Mark's. Before he could take off his boxers Mark flipped them over having Jack laying on the floor. Jack was caught by surprise and blushed as Mark kissed down his chest and stomach pulling down his boxers.

Before Mark could bring him into another kiss Jack spoke up. "Do I have to be quiet?" He asked as Mark cupped his cheek. "Sadly yes you have to be quiet." Jack whined and Mark laughed kissing him. He took off his own boxers and lined him self up with his entrance. "I wasn't expecting this so im going to have to go in dry. It will hurt at first, but it will be okay." Jack nodded his head and held onto Mark's hand intertwining their fingers. Mark started to push in and Jack whined and hissed as Mark stopped halfway. "Why do you have to be so big?" Jack asked as Mark laughed and kissed his cheek. "I'm only halfway in." Jack sighed and moved a bit signaling for Mark to move.

He pushed in all the way causing Jack to moan. Mark smiled looking down at him and slowly thrusting. Jack started getting louder and Mark looked up as he stopped thrusting looking around. Jack opened his eyes and whined as he felt Mark stop. Jack blushed realizing their situation. Mark looked down at him and smiled seeing him blush madly. "You have to be quieter beautiful." Jack nodded his head as he bit on his lower lip. Mark smiled and brought him into a kiss as he pulled out so only his tip was in and thruster in hard causing Jack to break the kiss bitting his lower lip.

"M-Mark I-I'm" He was cut off as he released on his stomach. Mark soon released inside Jack kissing his neck as he did. He pulled out and laid next to him. They were now laying down on the floor naked. Jack blushed and grabbed the side of the blanket covering his self. Mark laughed and kissed his cheek. He got up and grabbed his clothes. He got dressed and then got Jack dressed into his boxers. "Let's get my baby boy all cleaned up." Mark said licking his stomach clean.

Jack blushed as he felt Mark kiss his stomach and get him dressed. Jack let go of the blanket and Mark picked him up laying him on top of his chest. "Well this took a different turn." Jack laughed and closed his eyes. "But a good turn." Jack said as Mark nodded his head rubbing his back. Mark kissed the top of his head as he started to fall asleep.

They spent the rest of the time talking about their first date and making jokes. They also talked about memories of their wedding and honey moon as Jack fell asleep.
Sorry for not publishing BDSM {2} lots of stuff is happening. I'll try to get to it soon after finishing other requests.