'Milk'

Thank you to The_Dark_Poet_001 for suggesting this.

Jack sat on the couch and wanted some 'milk'. His tail swayed as he hoped off the couch. "Mark!" He yelled as he started walking up the stairs. He finally got done walking up the stairs and got to their bedroom. He heard Mark talking as he opened the door. He peaked in and saw Mark sitting at his desk on a livestream.

He licked his lips as he saw he wasn't wearing any shorts. "Hold on guys I have to go do something." Mark took off his headphones and got off his chair. "What's my gorgeous kitten doing in here?" Mark asked picking Jack up kissing him. "I want some milk." He wrapped his arms around Marks neck. "I'll get you some from the store after I'm done with my livestream." Jack shook his head.

"I want your milk." Mark eyes widened as he realized what he meant. "Not right now. I have to do my livestream." Jack whined as Mark set him down. "When I'm done with the livestream you can have your milk." Jack whined again as Mark kissed him and went back to his seat. "I'm sorry guys. I'm back." Jack sighed and walked over to Marks desk. He got under his desk and purred as he rubbed up against Marks leg.

Mark put his hand underneath the table since he knew what Jack was trying to do. Jack grabbed Marks hand and licked his hand. Mark sighed and let Jack keep licking his hand. The comments kept asking and pointing out the weird way Mark was sitting. "My ankle is just itchy that's the reason why I'm like this." Mark said as Jack started sucking on his fingers.

Mark pulled away his hand making Jack whine. Mark wiped his fingers on his shirt and sat up straight. Jack grabbed the bottom of Marks boxers and tugged on them. He scooted closer between Marks legs and pulled down his boxers. He looked up at Mark as he licked up the underside of his member.

Mark slowly started to get harder as Jack sucked on his tip. Mark ran his hand down to Jacks head and ran his fingers through his hair. Jack purred and closed his eyes as Mark scratched behind his ear. Mark bit on his lower lip as he felt Jack start to deep throat him. Jack took him out of his mouth and stroked him.

Mark let go of his hair and placed his hand back on the desk. Jack felt Mark rock hard and knew he was close. He licked it hoping he would finally give him what he wanted.

Mark adjusted his self in his seat letting Jack know he was close. Jack saw pre cum leak out and licked it humming in response. He sucked on Marks head wanting more to come out. He continued to stroke him as he took more in his mouth. Mark scratched the back of Jacks ear making Jack hum. He cupped Jacks cheek pulling him off.

Mark pulled up his boxers and placed his hand back on the table. "I've been doing this livestream for a while and I have plans. So I have to go. I will see you.....in the next video . Buh bye." He waved his hand and smiled as he turned off everything. He scooted back in his chair and picked up Jack setting him in his lap.

"You really want your milk don't you?" Jack nodded his head biting on the top of his thumb. Mark smiled and moved Jacks hand and placed his thumb on Jacks mouth. "Show me you can be a good boy." He said as he opened Jacks mouth with his thumb. Jack knew what he was talking about and started sucking on his thumb. Jack closed his eyes and moaned slightly.

Mark pulled out his thumb and smiled. Jack opened his eyes looking at Mark. "I'll give you your milk now." Jack smiled and brought Mark into a kiss. Mark broke the kiss and set Jack off his lap. He pulled down his boxers. "On your knees and open your mouth." Jack nodded and did as Mark said. Mark started to stroke his self thinking of Jack.

"Ah Sean~" Mark moaned as he released all over Jacks face. Jack swallowed what went into his mouth and opened his eyes. His tail started to sway as he licked off his lips. He sat back down on Marks lap and wiped off his face. He licked it all off smiling. He grabbed Marks hand and licked it all off.

"You really wanted the milk didn't you?" Jack smiled and let go of Marks hand nodding his head. Mark laughed and cupped Jacks cheek bringing him into a kiss.

I fully give up on making friends on wattpad or any other social media.