Games

Suggested by Tatical_Bacon15. Thank you :)

Mark had decided to record a video with his boyfriend. Jack sat in Mark's lap. They were playing mario kart and Jack kept beating him. Mark started getting irritated. As they were waiting for the next level to load Mark leaned closer to Jack's ear. "If you beat me again I'm gonna have to punish you." Mark said whispering into his ear so the mic wouldn't pick it up and kissed his neck. Jack smiled and bit his lower lip.
~~~
Jack was about to beat Mark again and started to think about what Mark said before while they were playing. He smiled and quickly finished the race. "Yes!" Jack said raising his arms in the air. Mark groaned and gave up. He set his remote on the desk and grabbed Jack's placing it on the same spot. He quickly paused the game and turned off the camera and mic. He picked up Jack and walked into the bedroom.

He got to the bedroom and threw Jack onto the bed. Jack took in a quick breath as he was thrown onto the bed. Mark placed his hand on his chest pushing him down making him lay down. Mark quickly took off Jack's shirt throwing it down to the floor. He brought Jack into a rough kiss cupping his cheek. As Jack was moving his hands behind Mark's neck Mark grabbed his hands pinning them down.

He broke the kiss and let go of his hands. He got off of Jack and walked over to the bedside table. He looked through the drawer for a little and found what he was looking for. He smiled and walked over to Jack. He grabbed his sides and scooted him up a bit more. He grabbed his wrists and tied his wrists against the headboard. He pulled down Jack's pants as he kissed down his chest and stomach.

He threw his pants on the floor and kissed his clothed cock before standing back up. He walked back over to his drawer and pulled out a cock ring. He walked back over to Jack and placed the cock ring beside him. He took off his own pants as he kissed Jack roughly again. He broke the kiss and took off his and Jack's boxers. Jack gasped as he felt the cold air hit his erection. Mark smiled and placed the cock ring on Jack.

He whined as Mark started to stroke him. Mark started kissing Jack's neck hearing him groan and whine. Mark smiled and let go of him and broke the kiss. He spread Jack's legs and went up to Jack's entrance. He licked him and heard Jack whining more. He lifted his head rubbing Jack's inner thighs. "This is your punishment baby boy." Jack blushed and looked down at Mark seeing him go back down. He felt Mark push his tongue into him and he moaned.

He pulled on the ropes and Mark curled his tongue hearing him moan louder. As Jack rode out his dry orgasm Mark sat up smiling. He started kissing his stomach rubbing his sides. "Don't be a bad boy and I won't have to punish you." Jack groaned as he felt Mark starting to suck. He tugged on the ropes more moaning louder. "M-Mark~" He took him out of his mouth and looked up at him. "That's not what you call me." Mark said slapping Jack's ass.

"Daddy~" Mark smiled and took him back in his mouth. He started to deep throat him and Jack tugged on the ropes more. "M-Daddy can you take it off?" Jack whined correcting his self while arching his back. Mark took him out of his mouth and crawled over him kissing his arm while jerking him off. "No. This is your punishment kitten." Jack whined and felt him self get closer.

He soon rode out another dry orgasm as Mark brought him into a kiss. Mark smiled and aimed his self to Jack's entrance. He quickly pushed in causing Jack to moan louder and quickly open his eyes. Mark smiled and grabbed Jack's waist thrusting into him harder. "Daddy please let me cum." Jack whined closing his eyes. Mark brought him into a kiss. As he slowed his thrusts and took off the cock ring. Soon Jack released on his stomach moaning into the kiss. Mark smiled and released inside him and broke the kiss. He pulled out and laid next to him.

"Ugh. M-Mark?" Jack asked catching his breath and blushing. Mark hummed in response looking over to him. He saw Jack still tied to the headboard and laughed. He untied him and laid back down. Jack rubbed his wrists and laid there staring at the ceiling. Mark got off the bed and crawled over him cleaning off his stomach. He grabbed his boxers and put them on and laid back down on the bed.

Jack scooted closer to him and laid his head on Mark's chest. He ran his hand down Mark's stomach and into his boxers. Mark looked down at him confused. "You want to go again?" Jack shook his head and pulled his hand out of his boxers. Mark wrapped his arm around him. He ran his hand down his back and onto his butt. He gave it a smack and gripped onto it making Jack yelp and blush. "I think I'll beat you in more games if I get this punishment again." Jack said blushing and looking up at him. Mark smiled and brought him into a kiss. "There will be more punishments every time."