Spare key

Thank you to erin_freda for suggesting this.

Jack woke up hearing the announcement that they were landing in a couple minuets. He decided to surprise Mark by visiting him in America. The last time they saw each other in person was a year ago. Jack missed being able to kiss and spend time with Mark. The plane landed and he sat their waiting for everyone ahead to get their luggage and walk out.

Soon everyone was leaving and gave him enough space to get his luggage. He walked out of the plane looking for the exit of the airport. He walked outside and stood their waiting for a cab. As he was waiting he got a call from Mark. "Hello?" He answered hoping Mark didn't ask any questions about the noise. "Hey! How's my baby boy doing?" Jack blushed and looked at the road looking for a cab. "I'm doing fine how are you?"

He waved his hand getting the attention of a cab. "I'm fine." Jack grabbed his suitcase and got into the cab. "So. Why did you call me? You wouldn't just call me." He gave the driver Mark's address and started driving. "I just wanted to hear your voice since you aren't on skype." Jack laughed as he was staring out the window. "Yea sorry about that." He heard Mark sigh. "What's wrong?" He asked looking out the front of the window. "I just miss you." Jack sighed and looked down.

"I miss you too, but I have to go. Love you." He looked back out the window noticing he was almost to Mark's house. "Okay love you too." Jacck hung up and slide his phone into his back pocket. He asked the driver instead of going to Mark's place he could drop him off at a pizza place.

~~~

He gets to the pizza place and get another cab. He gets in and gives the driver Mark's address. It doesn't take long to get to Mark's place. He gets out of the cab and pays the driver. He walks up to the front door. He stops and tries looking for Mark's spare key. He grabs a fake rock and finds the key inside. He smiles and unlocks the front door holding the pizza. He walks in and closes the door behind him quietly. He heard grunting coming from upstairs. He furrowed his eyebrows setting the pizza on the counter. He walked upstairs as he heard moaning. He walked down the hall and heard the moaning louder. "S-Sean~" He stopped in his tracks when he heard his name. He walked closer to Mark's room and opened the door quietly. He saw Mark's computer screen with a naked picture he had sent Mark a while back. He opened the door more seeing Mark sitting on his chair jerking his self off with his head leaning back. Jack smirked a bit and stepped back a bit. He threw off his pants kicking them behind him.

He opened the door quietly and walked in smiling. As Mark was bucking his hips Jack took away his hand then sitting on his lap. Mark lifted his head opening his eyes seeing Jack sitting on his lap smiling. "You called me?" Mark blushed as Jack pulled him into a kiss. Jack started to grind onto Mark making him harder. Jack smiled as he slid his tongue into Mark's mouth tasting him. Mark wrapped his arms around Jack's waist grabbing onto his butt.

He slid his hands into Jack's underwear making him grind onto him more. Mark broke the kiss looking into Jack's eyes. "Why don't we take this to the bed?" Jack smirked and nodded his head. Mark picked him up bringing him back into the kiss. He laid Jack on his back, on the bed. He slid Jack's boxers off as well as his and Jack's shirt then throwing them on the floor. Mark grabbed the lube and placed them on his fingers.

Once he lubed up his fingers he looked up at Jack aiming his fingers to his entrance. "Are you ready?" Jack nodded his head holding the sheets. Mark slowly pushed in one finger slowly making sure he wasn't hurting his boyfriend. As he pushed in his finger Jack cursed and gripped the sheets more. This was the first time they had done this together and Jack wasn't prepared. Mark soon added another finger as Jack screamed profanities louder.

"Mark! Stop stop stop." Mark stopped and bent down kissing Jack's cheeks saying sorry over and over again. "It's fine. Keep going." Mark nodded his head and continued scissoring him. He added another finger and as Jack was about to scream he started kissing him making him a little more quieter. He soon started to moan into the kiss. Mark pulled out his fingers and broke the kiss grabbing the bottle of lube.

Jack whimpered as the loss, but saw Mark reach for the lube. Mark opened the bottle and placed some on his hand. He jerked his self getting the lube on. He soon got the lube on and aimed at Jack's entrance. "You ready kitten?" Jack blushed more and bit on his index finger. He nodded his head looking up at Mark. He grabbed Jack's hand taking his finger out of his mouth and intertwined their hands. He pinned his hand on the bed next to his head as he pushed in slowly. Jack moaned loudly as he pushed in. He stopped letting him get use to it and bent down kissing the corner of his lips then kissed him passionately.

Jack placed his free hand on Mark's chest pushing him back. "Make sure I can't walk tomorrow." Mark smiled and started to pound into him. Right as he started he hit Jack's bundle of nerves right away making Jack arch his back. "Ahh~ Right there!" Mark smiled and continued to thrust faster hitting the same spot over and over.

Mark started to kiss, suck, and nip at Jack's neck leaving marks. Jack grabbed onto Mark's back leaving red marks. "M-Mark.....I'm close." Jack moaned into Mark's ear. "Cum for me kitten." Mark said biting onto Jack's weak spot. Mark thrusted in once more as Jack moaned loudly and cam over his and Mark's chest. He thrusted in a couple more times before he released inside of Jack. He pulled out of him and laid down next to him breathing heavily.

Mark pulled the covers over Jack and got out of bed. "Where are you going?" Mark put on his boxers as he looked over to Jack sitting up on his elbows. "I'm going to get you some medicine. I'll be right back." He kissed Jack's forehead before walking out of the room. Jack laid back down wrapping his arms around the pillow. He turned on his side and closed his eyes.

~~~

As he was about to fall asleep he heard the door open, but didn't bother turning around. He heard something be placed down on the bedside table in front of him, but still kept his eyes closed. Mark cleaned off Jack's chest with a wet towel then putting it in the hamper. He climbed into bed and wrapped his arms around Jack pulling him closer. Jack finally opened is eyes turning around a bit seeing Mark laying his head in the crook of Jack's neck.

Jack smiled and turned back around closing his eyes smiling. He held onto Mark's hand intertwining their fingers. "Your going to hate me tomorrow morning." Mark said kissing Jack's neck. Jack laughed and held onto Mark's hand tighter. "So worth it." Jack said turning his head kissing Mark.