Punishment

Requested by KathyLovesMinecraft. Thank you.

Mark and Jack were at Bob's wedding and Mark sat at their table talking to Bob congratulating him. Jack looked over to him and got an idea. He smiled as he looked away from Mark and started walking over to his close friend Hunter. "Hey Hunter." Jack said tapping is shoulder. He hummed in response and turned around facing Jack. "I need you to help me." Jack said looking up at him. "With what?" He asked confused. Jack didn't say anything and grabbed Hunters hand. He pulled him to the dance floor and wrapped his arms around his neck. "I want to have fun with Mark tonight and I need you to act like your flirting with me."

Hunter sighed and laughed as he held onto Jack's waist. Jack looked at him confused. "Sadly I can say this isn't the first time." Jack laughed and ran his hands into his hair. "Yea that means you know what to do." They laughed and Jack stood on his tippytoe's as they kissed. Mark looked around for Jack and saw him on the dance floor standing on his tippytoe's kissing a guy. Mark got angry and stood up from his chair. Jack pulled away from the kiss as he heard footsteps walking up to him.

"Is he going to punch me?" Hunter asked a little scared. Jack got back down on his feet and shrugged his shoulders. Mark walked up to them and pushed Hunter away and grabbed Jack's hand and pulled him away. Jack smiled and waved goodbye and mouthed thank you as he walked away. Mark pulled him back to the table and sat him on his lap. "You know I should just punish you right here." Mark said whispering into Jack's ear. Jack smiled and got something off the table. As he was getting something off the table Mark managed to slap Jack's ass.

Jack yelped a little and blushed. He sat back down on Mark's lap looking down. "When we get home I'll punish you even more." Jack smiled as he leaned back against Mark's chest. He grabbed Mark's hand and held onto it. Mark pulled away his hand and grabbed Jack's thighs. "Let's go home." Mark said kissing Jack's neck.
~~~
The whole ride home Jack was silent. They had finally made it home and when they walked into the bedroom Mark took off Jack's jacket and threw it onto the floor along with his own. Jack walked over to the bed and turned around facing Mark. He was about to speak when Mark pushed him on the bed. He climbed over him and brought him into a rough kiss. Jack smiled and wrapped his arms around Mark's neck. Mark grabbed his hands and pinned them down on the bed as he broke the kiss.

"No touching." Jack whined as Mark climbed off of him. Mark walked over to the closet and pulled out a cock ring, and a rope. He turned around and walked over to him. "Give me your hands." Jack sat up and held out his hands. Mark set down the cock ring and tied Jack's wrists together. Mark finished tying together Jack's wrists and slowly unbuttoned his shirt. He finally got done unbuttoning his shirt and stared at his bare chest. Jack blushed and covered his face as he laid back down. Mark saw and bent down grabbing Jack's wrists and brought him into a sweet kiss.

He slid his hand down Jack's pants and boxers and started to stroke him. Jack moaned into the kiss and placed his tied wrists behind Mark's neck deepening the kiss. Mark smiled as he felt Jack buck his hips. He took his hand away and Jack whined. Mark pulled away from the kiss and took Jack's hands away from behind his neck. He got off of him and took off his shirt and pants. He took off Jack's pants and threw them onto the floor. He crawled back over him and kissed his stomach as he pulled down his boxers.

Jack took in a deep breath as Mark took off his boxers completely. Mark stood up and grabbed the cock ring. He put it on and Jack whined. He took off his own boxers and let them fall to the floor. Mark picked up Jack's legs and placed them on his shoulders. Mark pushed all the way in fast making Jack scream in pain and arch his back. Mark stopped and rubbed Jack's thigh to his ass. "This is your punishment baby. The pain will go away soon." Jack whined and brought his hands to his mouth and bit on the rope.

Mark felt bad and let Jack's legs drop. He bent down and took away Jack's hands and kissed him softly. He kissed all over his face rubbing his sides. Jack started to move his hips and wrapped his legs around Mark's waist. Mark smiled as he kissed Jack's neck and started to thrust faster. Mark held down Jack's hands and went faster as Jack got louder. "M-Mark. Please." Jack whined as he arched his back. "Please what?" Mark asked going faster. "Please let me cum." Jack whined.

"Not right now." Mark said as he hit Jack's prostate making him moan louder. "Ah~ Mark." Jack moaned as he had a dry orgasm. Mark smiled hearing Jack moan his name. "Scream my name. Beg for it." Mark growled kissing Jack's neck. Jack continued to whine as he felt his self start to get closer. Jack moaned out louder as he had his second dry orgasm. Mark felt Jack tighten around him and soon released inside him. He kissed Jack's neck as he pulled out. He stood up and untied Jacks wrists. Jack opened his eyes and saw what Mark was doing. "Are we done?" Jack asked a little sad. Mark laughed and kissed Jack softly. "We are just done with your punishment." Mark said calmly and breaking the kiss.

"Oh." Jack said rubbing his wrists and laughing a bit. Mark laughed and stood up. "Roll over." Jack blushed and did as Mark said. He hid his face in the pillow as Mark stood over him. Mark bent down rubbing Jack's side with one hand as he kissed down his spine. His other hand traveled down to Jack's ass and gave it a smack making Jack yelp. He gave it a few more smacks and then stopped.

He stood back up and walked over to the closet. He pulled out Jack's favorite 'toy' his vibrator, and walked back over to him. Jack kept his face in the pillow as his mind began to race about what Mark was going to do next. He shook as he felt Mark grab his waist and lifted his ass in the air. He laid his head to the side and stared at the wall. Mark turned on the 'toy' and slowly pushed it against Jack's entrance. Jack moaned as Mark pushed it in. Mark reached over to Jack's shaft and pulled off the cock ring. "You can cum when your ready princess." Mark whispered into Jack's ear biting on his earlobe. Jack blushed as he heard Mark say his nickname and started to thrust the vibrator faster.

Mark set the cock ring to the side and started to jerk him off in sync with the thrusts. "M-Mark Im close." Mark started to kiss Jack's neck encouraging him to. Jack released on Mark's hand and moaned louder. "Ah D-Daddy~" Mark smiled and let go of his shaft and pulled out the vibrator. He licked the cum off his hand and turned off the 'toy'. "I love you." Mark said leaning over Jack kissing his cheek. Jack smiled and laid his lower half back on the bed. "I love you too." Jack said as Mark climbed into bed next to him. Jack opened his eyes and was met with Mark's lips against his.

Jack smiled through the kiss and laid on his side and wrapped his arms around Mark's neck making the kiss deeper. Mark laughed and wrapped his arms around Jack's sides pulling him closer and gripped onto Jack's ass. Jack broke the kiss and yelped as he hid his face in the crook of Mark's neck. "I know you had Hunter kiss you so I would do this to you." Mark whispered into Jacks ear. Jack blushed even more.