Daddy's Punishment

Thank you to DesireeWrites for suggesting this.

Jack was currently being punished for annoying Mark. His punishment was the silent treatment from Mark for a week. Jack thought that was the only punishment, but Mark had more in mind.

Jack woke up and realized it was Saturday, the day his punishment was no longer a punishment. He rolled over and laid his hand on Marks chest. "Is the punishment over?" He asked kissing his neck. Mark groaned and shook his head keeping his eyes closed. "Why not I waited a week." Jack pouted and scooted closer to Mark. "The silent treatment isn't the only part of the punishment." Jack lifted his head and looked at Mark confused.

"What's the other one?" Jack asked sadly. Mark slowly opened his eyes. "Sit on daddy's lap." Jack looked at Mark confused, but did as he said. "Lay down." Jack laid down his head on Marks chest listening to his heart beat. "Can you show me you can be a good boy?" Jack caught on and smiled nodding his head. "Grind on daddy." Jack did as he was told and sat up and started grinding on Mark. "Good boy." Mark said rubbing Jacks leg. He laid his arm behind his head staring up at Jack smirking.

"I have a little outfit for you to wear." He grabbed Jacks waist making him stop and look down at him. He set Jack down on the bed and got off the bed. He walked over to the closet. He looked through it for a little and found what he was looking for. He turned around and showed Jack the little school outfit with pink lacy panties for Jack. He blushed as Mark walked closer to him. "Go get changed. I have a surprise for you when you get done."

Jack nodded his head as he grabbed the outfit and walked to the bathroom. Mark walked over to the bedside table and pulled out some objects and setting them on the bed. He got changed into a white button up shirt and put on a slim black tie. He sat down on the edge of the bed waiting for Jack to come out. He soon heard the bathroom door open. He looked over and saw Jack walking over with his head down blushing. Mark smiled and opened his arms. Jack walked into his arms playing with his hands.

"My favorite student has arrived." Jack blushed even more. Mark grabbed Jacks waist and rubbed them. "You've been a bad boy. Talking in class. Teasing me during class." He gripped Jacks ass making him yelp and jump a little. He ran his hand under Jacks skirt giving his ass a smack. "I think I'm going to have to punish you." He gave his ass another hard smack making Jack whimper.

Mark got off the bed. "Lay down." Jack did as he said and crawled onto the bed. As he was laying down he saw a butt plug, rope, and a gag. "Are you going to use the gag?" Jack asked a little scared. "Only if you disobey daddy." Mark walked between Jacks legs and separated them. He saw the pink panties and smirked. "You look so cute in those." Mark said crawling over him and rubbing him a little.

Jack moaned a little and bucked his hips. "Keep that pretty mouth of yours shut until later." Jack whined and bit his lower lip. Mark smiled and pulled away his hand. Mark crawled over him rubbing his thigh. Jack opened his eyes and smiled seeing Mark above him. He grabbed his tie and pulled him into a kiss. Mark smiled through the kiss. He grabbed Jacks hands pulling them off his tie and broke the kiss.

"I think it's time for your punishment." Jack blushed as Mark got off of him. He grabbed the rope and tied Jacks hands to the headboard. Jack felt butterflies in his stomach and also felt a little scared. "Ugh....Mark?" He looked down at him and hummed in response. "Do we have to use the rope?" Mark noticed how scared he was by his voice. Mark brought him into a sweet kiss and cupped his cheek.

"Don't worry. We will cuddle afterwards and I'll make sure you won't get hurt." Jack sighed as he looked up at the ropes. "Okay." Mark smiled and grabbed the butt plug along with a small bottle of lube. He made sure it was covered enough. He went between Jacks legs and moved his underwear. He slowly pushed it in as Jack bit his lower lip. He pushed it in all the way and stopped. Jack let out a shaky breath as Mark climbed over him.

"Does it feel good baby?" Jack nodded his head biting his lower lip. "Just wait until it's me instead of the plug." Jack blushed thinking of what he said. He kissed his cheek as he pulled off his shirt. Now Jack laid there wearing a light blue skirt with pink panties. "How are you so beautiful?" He rubbed his stomach admiring his body.

He pulled off Jacks skirt and threw it onto the floor. He kissed his chest and down his stomach. He got to his v-line and licked down. He went a little more down and kissed Jacks growing erection. Jack whined and bucked his hips. Mark smiled and licked his clothes erection making Jack whine. He smiled more and slowly pulled the underwear down. He threw them onto the floor and checked him out. Jack blushed noticing he was completely naked and Mark was fully clothed.

"M-Mark?" Mark shook his head. "That's not what you call me." He spanked Jack hard making him yelp. "Daddy?" Mark smiled and rubbed where he had just smacked him. "Yes?" He said smiling. "Do you have to be fully dressed while I'm naked?" Jack asked blushing. "Right now yes." Jack sighed and closed his eyes. Mark smiled as he slowly pulled out the butt plug. Jack squeezed his eyes closed and bit his lower lip.

"Moan for me." Jack was quick to respond. "M-Mark~" Mark smiled and placed the plug on the bed next to them. "Now for the next part." Jack took in a deep breath. Mark took off his pants, boxers, shirt, and tie. Before he could say anything Mark quickly pushed in causing Jack to pull on the ropes and moan his name loudly. "Shush baby. I'll tell you when you can moan." Jack remembered the gag on the bed side table and bit his lower lip.

Mark started to thrust fast making Jack pull on the ropes and arch his back. "Daddy! Harder~" He gasped realizing he moaned without Marks consent. "Tsk tsk tsk. I told you not to." Mark stopped and reached over to the gag. Jack closed his eyes and shook his head keeping his mouth closed. Mark pulled out and leaned over him. He kissed his cheek as he rubbed his thigh.

"If you don't want to I won't make you." He set it back down on the bedside table. Jack sighed from relief. "Now where were we?" Jack shook his hips as he turned his head looking up at him. Mark smiled and brought Jack into a kiss as he quickly pushed in. Jack tugged on the ropes wishing he could hold Mark. He started to go faster as he broke the kiss. "You can moan now." Mark whispered into his ear.

"I'm close daddy." Mark smirked. "Not yet." Jack whined from Marks words. Mark soon released inside Jack and slowed down. Jack rested onto the bed as Mark pulled out. "Do you promise to not tease me and not to annoy me while I'm editing or recording?" He asked kissing down his stomach. "Y-Yes I promise." Mark smiled and started sucking on his tip. He took him out of his mouth and started to slowly stroke him. "You've been a good boy. Taking daddy in so well and listening to me."

Jack blushed as Mark praised him. Mark stopped stroking him and untied the ropes. "You can get your reward now." Jack was quick to wrap his arms around Marks neck bringing him into a kiss. Mark smiled and broke the kiss. "Do you want your reward?" Jack nodded his head. "Then you have to let me go." Mark said laughing. He let go of Marks neck blushing.

He kissed down Jacks chest and stomach. Mark rubbed Jacks inner thigh as he started to suck on his member. Jack closed his eyes and bit his lower lip. He ran his fingers through Marks hair. He took him out of his mouth hearing him whine a bit. "You can cum princess." Jack blushed and Mark took him back in his mouth. Jack soon released in Marks mouth. Mark swallowed it and took him out of his mouth. He crawled over him and kissed his cheek.

"I love you." Jack smiled and ran his fingers through the back of Marks hair bringing him into a kiss. "I love you too." Mark smiled and laid beside him kissing his cheek.