Strip Club

Thank you to @Septipler_obsessed for suggesting this

Word count: 1832

Mark had been dealing with a break up that happened a month ago and he still had trouble getting over. He decided to get out of the house and go to a strip club to try to try to forget the breakup. He drove over to the lusty leopard (please let someone know where I got that from) and walked in immediately saw a male dancing on the stage with a green cat outfit on. He bought a drink and sat at a table near the stage staring at the male.

He whistled as he turned around showing his green hair and green ears matching his hair. He smiled and waved his money in the air. He got off the stage and walked over to Mark swaying his hips. "You want a lap dance?" Mark was surprised to hear that he had an Irish accent. "Actually, I'd like to go to the champagne room." The male smiled and grabbed Mark's money then leading Mark to the back to the champagne room. They got to the room and he closed the curtain behind him while Mark sat on the couch.

He walked over to Mark dancing to the music. He got on top of Mark's lap swaying his hips. "So what's your name gorgeous?" Mark asked feeling his pants tighten. "Just call me Jack." He placed his hands on Mark's chest running down to his stomach. "I'm Mark." Mark kept staring at Jack's bare chest wanting to touch. Jack looked at Mark's eyes seeing him staring at his chest and his hands behind his head. He grabbed Mark's hands and placed them on his chest continuing to sway his hips. "I thought I wasn't allowed to touch?" Mark asked looking up at him. "Well no ones looking." Jack scooted closer rubbing his erections on Mark's bitting his lower lip. Mark bit his lower lip holding in a moan. The song soon ended and Jack got off his lap walking over to a different room writing something.

He walked back over to Mark handing him the piece of paper. "My shift ends in a couple minuets. Call me." He said smiling and walking back to the curtain. "When I do, wear that outfit." Jack turned around smiling then walked out.
~~~~~~
A couple minuets passed and Mark pulled out his phone calling Jack. "Hello?" Mark heard his Irish accent and smiled. "There's that beautiful voice. Are you ready?" Mark asked settling into his car. "Yea where are you?" Mark looked around looking for his memorable green hair. "I'm in the parking lot. Do you want me to come walk you out?" He held onto the car door ready to open it.

"Yea I'm waiting by the front door." Mark turned off the car smiling and opened the car door walking out. "Okay. I'll come get you." Mark hung up walking to the front door walking in. Jack looked up looking at the front door smiling as he saw Mark. He walked over to Mark smiling. Mark held out his hand as Jack gladly took it. They walked to the car and Mark held his door open for Jack. "What a gentleman." Jack said as he got into the passenger seat. Mark laughed a bit and walked back over to the drivers side. He got in and started the car. As they drove down the road a little more Mark saw Jack rubbing his arms. "Are you cold?" Jack nodded his head as Mark turned up the heat. "Thank you." Jack said placing his hands on his lap. "No need to thank me."

They got a little further down the road when Jack spoke up. "Why did you call me?" Jack looked over to him with curiosity. "I called you because one I wanted to get to know you and two you look to damn hot in that outfit to pass up." Jack blushed and pulled his jacket over him more. "So." He cleared his throat more before speaking again. "Where are we going? To your place im guessing?" Mark shook his head. "Not yet. I thought it would be nice if I bought you some dinner first." He looked over to Mark in shock.

"Your kidding right?" Mark shook his head keeping his eyes on the road. "No, I'm taking you out on a date." He looked over to Jack and smiled a bit before focusing back onto the road. He thought for a moment and realized he was wearing his cat outfit under a trench coat. He quickly took off his ears and held them on his lap. "If were going on a date can we do it at your place and get take out and just watch a movie? I realized that I'm still wearing my outfit." Mark reached over and grabbed onto Jack's hand. "Sure. Can you hand me those ears?" Jack was confused , but handed him the ears. He put them on and made Jack laugh. "Am I working these ears?" Mark asked laughing a bit. "Hell yea your rocking them good." Jack said laughing.
~~~~~~
They had gotten some food from a drive through and gotten to Mark's place. Mark walked over to the passenger side and opened Jack's door holding out his hand to Jack. He took Mark's hand while he held the food in his other hand. Mark picked him up as Jack wrapped his legs around his waist. "Wow your happy." Jack said looking down seeing he bulge in his pants. Mark laughed and walked to the front door. "Happy your here." Jack blushed and his his face in the crook of Mark's neck. He unlocked the door and walked in closing the door with his foot. Jack ran his hands through Mark's hair stopping once he hit the ears. He lifted his head looking at the ears smiling. Mark set him on the couch and wondered what he was smiling about.

"What?" Mark grabbed the food and walked over to the kitchen counter. "You still have the ears on." Mark walked back over with Jack's plate of food and drink. "Do you want them back?" He asked walking back over to grab his food and drink. "Maybe later. You look to cute in it." Mark walked back over to the couch setting his drink on the coffee table in front of him sitting next to Jack. "Not as cute as you." Jack smiled and shook his head eating the food. "What movie do you want to watch?" Mark got off the couch and walked over to the tv opening some cupboards showing movies. Jack leaned forward seeing the options. "The Nightmare Before Christmas!" Jack jumped up and down. Mark laughed and played the movie walking back over to the couch.
~~~~~~
They had finished their Jack was now sitting in Mark's lap laying his head on his shoulder. The movie was ending and Jack turned around facing Mark. He placed his arms on Mark's shoulder and ran his hand through Mark's hair grabbing the ears. He placed them back on his head and smiled. "I was right. They do look better on you." Jack laughed and brought Mark into a kiss. Mark ran his hands up Jack's sides pulling the trench coat off of him. He threw the coat onto the floor and broke the kiss staring at Jack's bare chest.

Mark bit his lip feeling his chest. Jack grabbed Mark's shirt lifting it off of him and throwing it on the floor. Mark connected his lips with Jack's as he ran his hands on Mark's chest. Mark licked Jack's lower lip asking for entrance. Jack smiled and let Mark explore his mouth. Mark broke the kiss once again letting Jack catch his breath. "Want to move this to the bedroom?" Mark asked rubbing Jack's back.

"Please." Jack said bouncing on Mark's lap. Mark laughed before bringing Jack back into a kiss. He stood up holding onto him tightly. He continued to explore Jack's mouth as he walked upstairs. He got into the bedroom and Mark set him on the bed. Jack began to moan into Mark's mouth bucking his hips trying to get Mark to move faster. He noticed Jack trying to make him go faster and smirked. He kissed down Jack's jawline and neck trying to find his weak spot. As he was trying to find his weak spot he snaked his hand down to his erection and started to rub barely giving off any friction. He soon ran his tongue over Jack's adams apple hearing him whimper. Mark smiled hearing Jack whimper and buck his hips. He continued to suck and bit at Jack's adams apple sliding his hand under Jack's pants and underwear jerking him off slowly.

Jack grabbed Mark's arm taking his his hand away. Mark took his lips away from Jack's neck. "I need you Mark." Mark smiled and took off Jack's pants and boxers throwing them on the floor. "Call me Daddy, kitten." Mark said standing up taking off his pants and boxers crawling over Jack. Mark reached over grabbing a bottle of lube. He put the lube on jerking his self off slowly moaning Jack's name as he was underneath him. Jack blushed and wrapped his arms around Mark's neck bringing him into a kiss tasting him.

Mark pulled away from the kiss aiming his self to Jack's entrance. "You ready kitten?" Jack blushed and nodded is head. Mark pushed in slowly seeing Jack tense up. Mark pushed in all the way stopping and moved Jack's hair away from his forehead kissing his forehead. "Your so beautiful." Mark said softly kissing all over his face. The pain was soon washed away with pleasure. "M-Move." Mark began to thrust sucking on Jack's neck hearing him moan. Mark's thrust become faster and harder enjoyed hearing him moan. Jack held onto Mark's back clawing at it. Mark knew it would leave marks on his back, but he didn't care at the moment.

He continued thrusting faster when he hit Jack's G-spot. Jack arched his back clawing Mark's back harder. "Right there!" Mark continued to thrust faster. Mark brought Jack back into a heated kiss as he released inside Jack. He moaned into the kiss as his thrusts became slower. Jack soon cam over Mark's chest and moaned into the kiss. Mark pulled out and broke the kiss laying next to him. He looked over to Jack looking in his hair.

He took out the cat ears and placed them on the bedside table. Jack scooted closer to Mark and laid his head on his chest. Mark smiled and wrapped his arm around him bringing him closer. "I'm going to be late for my shift tomorrow aren't I?" He asked looking up to Mark. "Maybe, but I'm apologize for that baby boy." Mark said laughing and messing with Jack's hair. "No need to apologize. I loved it." Jack laid back down rubbing his hand on Mark's stomach kissing his chest.